29

Matsumoto Jianren walked in front, Yamajiro took two sips of wine from time to time, and the two walked to the shrine deep and shallow.

    The red-brown door was open, and there was no one inside, only the chirping of birds could be heard, and the crimson corridor could be seen.

    Two people who have never been to a shrine do not know what a normal shrine looks like. They only know that there are many people worshipping it, and there will be a lot of money in it, and the people who guard the shrine are basically old men who have nothing to do, and part-time jobs. Miko, very weak.

    "It doesn't look like it can be built in a day. Why don't we see it?" Yamajiro took a sip of wine, excited and a little scared.

    A gust of breeze blew, and the sound of the bell accompanied by the beckoning cat's waving expression formed a strange scene.

    Kento Matsumoto was in charge of driving, and he didn't drink alcohol, but he was much more courageous than Yamashitaro. The two grew up wearing a pair of pants, and they were able to connect their minds.

    He walked up to the Lucky Cat, looked at the words "Fortune and Treasure" written on its belly, and bowed reverently.     "What's there to be afraid of, how can the Lord God hurt us believers." Matsumoto

    Jianren said, "Do you want to go in and have a look?"

Qian, he said bravely: "Let's go!" The

    two walked in through the open red wooden door.

    Passing through a long corridor covered with long red signs, and bypassing the rusted copper bell, the two finally sensed something was wrong.

    "Why are there so many signatures here, and their names are still written on them?" Kento Matsumoto said in horror, "Isn't it a newly built shrine?

    "

    The night wind in the mountains brought a whistling sound, and pieces of long sticks swayed, making a crashing sound when they collided with each other.

    "Boom-thump-thump-"

    Matsumoto Jianren looked at everything that seemed like the beginning of a horror movie, and didn't know how to react for a while.

    He and Yamashijiro were just ordinary little fishermen in the village, and they had never seen such a fussing scene in their life, and usually they never visited the shrine because of lack of money.

    Even if you usually go to the shrine, you only need to invest "five yuan" to show your bond, but five yuan can buy a bottle of inferior soy sauce!

    This is what happened -

    he was in a trance, only to see the continuous red sea suddenly turning into a dark ocean, spreading all the way from a distance.

    The ocean roared and brought huge waves. Matsumoto Jianren only felt that his nose was full of the fishy smell of the sea, which was a frightening and greedy smell. Holding the fishing net, praying to God to let him die.

    This is the biggest fear of every fisherman. No one can predict whether they will be able to return smoothly after going out to sea. The sea has both the resources to nurture all the resources and the power to devour life.     Matsumoto Jianren couldn't recover for a while, his face was full of cold sweat, his legs and feet were a little weak, but when he reached out, he couldn't see anything around him that could support him, so he could only stagger back.     "Come in! Come in the hall!" A clear and sweet female voice cut through the terrifying atmosphere.     Matsumoto Jianren suddenly came back to his senses. The sea and waves in front of him were all gone, but he was still wet. He raised his hand and put it under his nose to smell it. It was indeed the smell of sea water.     He turned his head subconsciously, and rushed into the main hall with Yamashijiro, who had even smashed the wine bottle.     The door creaked shut, and the candles flickered in the room, only illuminating a faint light, and even the statues of gods and gods worshipped could not be seen clearly. The woman in red folded her hands in her sleeves and stood beside them.     Matsumoto Jianren said repeatedly: "What is the situation?! Who are you!"