27

Li Sano and Qin Zhen were attracted by him, turned their heads slowly, and were instantly amazed by Ye Tingshen, who seemed to be a different person.

    The young man floating in the air staggered his feet randomly, and the silver chains on his feet reflected a dazzling light in the sea water. He floated lightly, as if weightless, and the robe with dark silver patterns was loosely draped over him. On his body, his hair as black as Crow Feather collided with the most eye-catching color - like a fairy in a cloud palace.

    Ye Tingshen waved the lantern in front of the two little ones, and the silver brilliance sprinkled down and merged into the sea water. His words were full of smiles: "Is the daze finished?"

    Li Sanuo said idiotically, "Mr. Ye, are you? Immortal?"

    Even though he knew that Ye Tingshen would not be an ordinary person, Li Sano couldn't hold back his inner surprise.

    Ordinary capable people can't teleport, and it's impossible to bring them to the underwater world.

    It 's almost like a dream...

    Ye Tingshen straightened his face, and two small crystal blue benches appeared behind the two of them while the lantern was waving, as if they were actually in class, and waterproof paper and pencil appeared in front of them.

    He turned sideways, and a fluorescent-colored screen floating in the middle of the water appeared next to it, with the word "fantasy" written on it.

    Ye Tingshen's tone was very soft and slow, with a touch of fairy tale feeling: "Let's talk about my existence first, my race is called 'Qingxing Deng', in your earth's terms, it is a strange urban talk in the past. The monster that appeared."

    "But in my hometown, there are actually a large group of green lanterns, and what distinguishes each person's identity is the accompanying weapon, which is the one in my hand." The

    two children held the pen blankly, No idea what to record. They subconsciously moved their eyes to the lantern as long as an adult's arm, only to feel that the delicate and dreamy lantern seemed to be the weapon of the fairy in the story.

    "Where is Teacher Ye's hometown?" Qin Zhen asked curiously, the little girl likes this kind of shiny things, and her soul is almost taken away, "Can I go see you later?"

    When it came to this topic, Ye Tingshen's smile froze, and there was a hint of sadness in his light gray eyes. He said softly, "I can't go back."

    Qin Zhen covered his mouth subconsciously and whispered. : "I'm sorry..."

    Ye Tingshen took this topic directly, and he coughed twice: "You two also have the bloodline of 'fantasy' creatures in your bloodline, so you show a special side."

    He seemed to sort out the knowledge about this aspect without changing his face, from the shallow to the deep, even children who had not studied much could understand what he meant.

    In fact - the system put the light screen directly in front of him, and the information of the N lecturers above is listed, and it only needs to be repeated.

    The two children finally understood what was going on with their body changes. They were happy and a little sad.

    "Is this kind of phenomenon really rare...Why don't other adults know about it?" Li Sano covered his face with his sleeves, his voice was low, "At that time, my mother, she thought I was going to eat her."