Akashi(Belfast voice):"you bought all this luxury tea for me,thank you master!"

Akashi(long island voice):"wah!you bring all this game you're the best commander!!!"

Akashi(all destroyers voice):"we love you oni-chan!!!"

Ritsuka immediately stands up and pushes akashi away.

Ritsuka:"don't try to manipulate me now!!!"

*Drop!*

Ritsuka:"eh?"

Ritsuka sees akashi crying....

Akashi:"i-it not l-like that nya...I o-only thought w-what best for everyone nya... I'm not trying t-to manipulate the commander...how can you just accuse me nya..."

Ritsuka sees this only has one option left.

Ritsuka:"here take the money and stop crying!"

Akashi:"thank you for the purchase nya~!"

Akashi takes the money and immediately runs out of the room.

Ritsuka slammed his face on the desk.

[Present]

Belfast:"that's what happened... akashi used her special abilities on commander...guilt tripping...even the commander is not strong enough for those eyes."

Ritsuka:"haha as long everyone is happy...:"he said while looking at the bank account.

Kaga:"that cat is still scamming people after me and Takao teaches her a lesson maybe she needs more."

Akagi:"but still the dorm now feels more like home than before,thank you Shikikan."

Ritsuka:"you welcome....."as he looks into the horizon.

Kaga:"Is he still on that It's just money."

Ritsuka:"Belfast reminds me next time to deny every request kaga sent."

Belfast:"very well master."

Kaga:"w-wait a minute let's talk about it!"

Akagi suddenly clings to  ritsuka arm

Kaga:"sister!"

Akagi:"fufu~akagi still haven't thank Shikikan for taking the fleet to victory during the previous fight."

Ritsuka look at akagi blankly..

Ritsuka(thought):'scary!!what with her!?why does her eyes have heart in them and why is her face darkened a bit!?...wait this is like that time when kiyohime.... please tell she's not a yandere and not interested in me!!!!!!'

Ritsuka:"oh it nothing it just my job as the commander."

Akagi:"I suppose fufu~"

Ritsuka (thought):'what with the fufu!?'

Belfast:"woah it a surprise to see master not react to Akagi embracing him."

Kaga:"he might have this happening to him before,tch playboy....wait I take it back."

Belfast:"what do you mean?"

Kaga:"look from the left side."

Belfast look from the left to side see ritsuka hand and face from the left side sweating and pale while keep his normal face on akagi side...his left hand shacking .

Belfast/kaga(thought):'he definitely scared of akagi and definitely just keep a poker face.'

The door to the dorm open and akashi come out.