Chapter 37: Part Two

Kyrstal breathed heavily finally coming to a stop at a local store

Kyrstal breathed heavily finally coming to a stop at a local store . She was pissed how could she not realize it was a set up .

"Fuckkk" she yelled as she walked down the street . She couldn't believe this is where she was in life how did she go from being a cop to a criminal.

As she walked all she could feel was her paranoia creeping on her. This wasn't her first encounter with these men and she knew how they was especially Devin .

She could feel someone watching her turning around looking everywhere she seen nothing . She pushed her hair back out of frustration.

"Hey " she heard and she turned around seeing a woman.

"Who are you " she asked pulling out her gun . She couldn't trust anyone .

"Angie " she said .

"Your Miko's baby momma " she asked her and she nodded her head "more like ex baby momma " she said .

"You don't care about your child "  I asked her

"Fuck that baby he choose his side " she said shrugging her shoulders "why you so jumpy " she asked .

"How I know you not working for them " she says

"Working for who bitch I work alone " Angie said .

"Then why are you here "

"Why is Miko trying to kill you " she asked

"I don't trust you bitch , you a thieving lil bitch and your nasty . I know all about you " Krystal said .

"You right , the thing is I don't give a fuck . I'm here to help you ... unless you wanna die " Angie said smirking .

"Bitch you can't help me , no one can . I'm marked by Miko I'm going to die " Krys said crying .

"My baby girl won't ever get to meet me " she continued and Angie rolled her eyes before slapping her .

"Bitch get it together, I've been marked by that man for years . He shot me in my head " she said .

"But I'm here now , me and you we gone get rid of that nigga . And we gone make all this shit ours " Angie said .

"You gone get us killed " Krys said .

"We already dead " Angie said before a black truck pulled up .