Chapter 37 : The Reckoning

Kyrstal walked out the hotel keeping her hoodie on her head with her black sunglasses

Kyrstal walked out the hotel keeping her hoodie on her head with her black sunglasses. She had just got to Detroit to do business with a drug lord named Charlie.

At first with everything being so hot she started to decline , but her men where dead and she was low on money .

"Fuck " she said as she went through her wallet looking for cash as her stomach growled . It had been 9 months since she had gave birth to her baby girl . Her and Leon didn't plan this life for her , but after leaving her daughter in New Orleans with all her earthly values she didn't care .

She always made it clear she wasn't hiding her baby from the world she was hiding her from the people inside of it .

It was a cold day so these where the worst . She sat down in a near by restaurant just looking down feeling sad for herself. She never understood how she had went from a top detective to a pregnant bum with hella enemies.

I guess that's what happens in the game . She got up walking out the building seeing the truck Charlie said he would be in .

She let out a long sigh before getting in . "Yo beautiful " IYA's uncle said blowing out the smoke from his Cuban cigar .

"I wish you can put that out , we do have matters to attend " she said and he smacked his lips .

"Nah how about some other day , I like to get to know who I'm giving thousands of dollars to before I give to them " he said and she rolled her eyes .

"Look I don't have the money , so we have to get this done today " she said sternly and he licked his lips .

"Look I'll pay for a week straight , and after you leave Detroit you will be set with more men , more product and heavier pockets " he said .

*********

Armani rolled her eyes as she watched Miko pack his suitcase . She was at the end of her pregnancy and the doctors informed her that they can come anytime.

"Why the fuck do you have to leave . I mean y'all found the bitch this time you telling me y'all can't find her again " she yelled .

"Mani we not having this conversation again , there is no next time " he fussed .

"You know what fine , just go Miko " she said laying in the bed . He sucked his teeth not saying nothing as he walked outside seeing his bros parked .

He threw his luggage in the trunk and got in . Mell passed him the blunt as he hit it . They didn't know how bad he needed that .

"Danm meek I think yo ass getting a bald spot " Tim said and Mell laughed . "Do y'all think everything is a joke " he said with annoyance .

"Yeah" tim said and they laughed including Miko .

"Man Armani stressing me the fuck out " he said and Devin shook his head "man getting to venting like we just asked " he said and Tim laughed .

"Man fuck you bitch , but she talking bout some wait and shit . Nah I'm not waiting " he said .