Chapter seventeen

Armani looked in awe at the lights in the restaurant this was the nicest thing that anyone could ever do for her

Armani looked in awe at the lights in the restaurant this was the nicest thing that anyone could ever do for her .

"You look so handsome poppa" she said and Miko grinned "thank you ma " he said and she laughed "I was talking about my baby Saint " she said .

They had brought him since Miko's mom was out of town and he didn't trust anyone else with him so they kind of had no choice.

"I told you da , was ugly get with me " he said and she through her head back in laughter "baby your a little to young" she said and he pouted .

The waiter came and they began to order their food . While Angie and Lawrence sat across from the restaurant and watched them .

"When are we gonna make our move " she asked and he said nothing .

"Patience " he said starting the car driving off to eastbond. Angie grabbed the blunt out the ashtray and lit it up she hit it and then blew the smoke out .

She had nothing but hate in her heart especially for Armani . She was the blame for everything , she had first took Miko away from her but now her son that bitch had to die was all she could think .

"What are we gone do when we get her " she asked she wanted to know she wanted to be the one to take her life . She just wanted to see her beg for her life as she was the one who pulled the trigger .

"What I said " Lawrence said he was just using Angie she was stupid and gullible but thinking that he was the king , but in her mind he was just a pawn .

"Hmm " she said before popping a pill .

***

Mikari sat at the edge of her bed crying causing her mom to walk in . She seen her daughter crying and frowned .

"Baby what's wrong " Denari asked and Mikari started to cry more . "Momma I'm pregnant " she yelled .

And Denari laughed "baby , are you okay who is the father " she asked .

"That's the thing I don't know momma I was being a hoe , I don't know who the father is . I slept with my teacher just to graduate , I had sex with one of my closest friends boyfriends and I cheated on my girlfriend. I'm just a mess " she cried more .

And Denari looked at her daughter like

"Girl what the fuck was you thinking , when you first told me you where having sex what where my words to you " she said

"Girl what the fuck was you thinking , when you first told me you where having sex what where my words to you " she said .

"Use protection always " Mikari mumbled.

"Exactly and let's not forget you don't know who the daddy is . It looks like to me you need to contact every man you done slept with and asked them to take a dna test cause that lil baby is gone need a father " she said .

And Mikari just cried and her mother mugged her "stop allat crying you wasn't crying when you was fucking " she yelled .

"And I'm moving you out that school and your going stay with your dad " she snapped and Mikaris head dropped .

"Momma I can't move to Florida " I said and she put her hand in my face "it's final , I'm calling him as soon as I leave here " Denari said walking out .

***

Milan laid in bed with a tub of ice cream and stranger things playing she had been crying for a week straight since Mikari had broken the news to her .

Her phone began to ring and it was Mell and she rolled her eyes before answering.

"What " she spat and he mugged .

"Baby I'm sorry please come back I miss you , I miss us " he said and she laughed "you ain't think about none of that when you was having sex with her "

The line went silent .

"I admit it I enjoyed it she was spontaneous, she was wild and she was fun not to mention good in bed " he said and my heart shattered .

"But she wasn't you , Milan you gave me everything she gave me a nut " he said and I just shook my head .

"So why would you cheat on me you feel this way about me and in the end she's the one having your baby not me " I said .

"What can I do to make this better Lani " he said and I scoffed .

"Nothing " I said hanging up the phone . I let out a huge sigh before I through my phone across the room and I began to cry .

I threw everything from textbooks to expensive jewelry it all just seemed so fake this life this world . How could he do this to me .

By the time I was done my whole room was trashed and I still felt incomplete I laid in my bed and cried myself to sleep .

***

Nudy got into the black truck meeting an old friend . See the thing is Nudy tried to do good and as bad as he wanted to he couldn't .

It was just in his dna to be a snake and to most of all hate Miko . Who was he to steal Armani away from him .

"Yo Kyrstal " he said admiring her beauty . And she smiled and spoke back to him .

"See I got some information on yo boy Tom , my regards I'm sorry for your lost " he said rubbing her back .

"So what is it " she said she was ready to get justice for her man .

"Miko killed him " he said and she laughed "stop joking Miko wouldn't do that to me " she said .

He smacked his lips "well you don't know Miko " he said and she rolled her eyes " I need proof not just some bullshit he said she said " she said .

"Ohh imma get it " he said lighting his blunt .

He pulled up to Eastbond Trap it was shutdown but he planned on reopening it . Miko wasn't the only nigga running shit in the East .

He walked In with a bag of money and drugs "yo nudy " Leo said sitting down and Carter joined .

"I thought Miko said was closed down for good "Leo said .

"Fuck Miko he left y'all niggas unemployed he don't gaf about y'all " I spat .

"No he don't gaf about you , you see we got jobs you don't . So this brings me to this question here tf this gotta do with us "
Leo said .

"I want y'all to come work for me , I'm gone take over eastbond and then I'm gone take care of Miko " I said and they laughed .

"Do you know how dumb you sound , ain't he kill Tom . What do you think he gone do to you " Carter said .

"Imma worry about allat the thing is , are y'all with me or no " I asked .

Carter looked and Leo and then they looked at me "we bros " was all they said and I smiled .