Chapter 22

"I be thinking bout killing a nigga errtime I'm smiling " I rapped out loud .

"Meek I don't think you should be self incriminating yourself " tim said and I smacked my lips . "Man I'm finna get out anyways " I said grabbing my chips from underneath my mattress .

"Aye my noodles ready "tim asked and I checked under the bed "them hoes done " I said pulling em out passing it to him .

"Danm so what you in ha for " I asked and he sucked his teeth "man money laundering millions , only got a couple months tho " he said .

"How about you come fuck with me when you get out " I said and he nodded his head "fashoo " he said .

I dipped out of there to see if that inmate handled that business for me . One thing about me I don't get my hands dirty at all .

"What's the word " I asked .

"We got that nigga right here" he said pulling the blanket off officer wickman head .

"Wassup coon " I said insulting his racist self .

"Look I'm sorry man , I just be messing with you to be funny " he said and I laughed .

"Nah I made a promise I told you I got you , and I don't break promises and things of that nature " I said .

"Lol " he responded. And I just mugged him "nigga did you just lol me " I said I chuckled before I nodded my head and give the inmates the green light to get him gone .

I walked out laughing at myself cause I told myself I was gone get that nigga one day .

I walked to the phones it was my phone service time yes I finally got it now I'm so happy .

I called Churo cause I was excited to discuss business I kind of liked jail cause I just sat on my ass and made moves .

"What nigga Danm " he groaned into the phone .

I chuckled "well good evening to you , did you get business done " I said .

He sucked his teeth "nigga I know you didn't just wake me up to discuss something you know I already done " he snapped .

"Im pissed as fuck you know how I feel about sleep " he complained.

"Danm sleeping beauty " I said and he smacked his lips "get yo lil bored ass off my phone jail bait " he said hanging up .

"I hate that nigga " I said laughing to myself. Danm it's really my last day of jail and I have nothing to do .

Should I beat somebody up or just sit and chill with tim until tomorrow when Mell come pick me up .

I shrugged my shoulders decisions . Should I beat my meat ?

(Alrite bro let me stop playing 😂😂)

***

*Next day *

I walked out the jail house with lil baggy full of clothes . I was pissed off cause I was supposed to get out there this morning but the judge wanna be all late .

Mell pulled up his car was still messed up .

"Bro you to old to be riding around like dis , fix yo car " I said to him and I got in but once I slammed the door the the Danm car mirror fell off and I laughed .

"You funny dab for this , man you just sad no wonder why Milan fuck with Churo now that's classy nigga you is trashy " I said laughing at him .