Chapter 19: Part One

Angie sat in the restaurant across the way watching Armani talking with Milan

Angie sat in the restaurant across the way watching Armani talking with Milan. See she was beginning to feel like her waiting on Lawrence was slowing her down she wanted revenge and she wanted it now but she wasn't going to do it .

She dug in her purse and popped 4 percs . "How may I help you " the sever came up to her .

"Send the bitches over there this bread , and give her this rose , tell her regards to Churo " Angie said grabbing her purse and walking out getting into the car .

She drove off to nudy's apartment complex .

She banged on the door and he swung it open seeing Angie he mentally threw up .

"Bitch what you want " he asked .

"I want you to kill Armani " she said and he chuckled "now why would I do that " he asked .

"Because look where you at nudy the bottom, but I can help you get to the top " she said and he mugged her "no bitch I won't hurt Armani " he yelled.

"So your telling me you love her more than me " she walked up closer to him kissing his lips and then putting his hands in her panties "I can give you anything you ever wanted just join me . And this can be ours " she whispered and then moaned in his ear .
"I got you Angie " he said .

***

Miko walked into his home caring food for his family .  "Wassup yall " he said handing them they food .

Armani took a bite and let out a moan making them laugh "this is sooo good " she said taking another bite .

"You fucking that shit up "
He said making Saint laugh and Armani mugged them "y'all weird "
she said .

"Big teeth ass boy " mani blurted out .

Saint laughed and Miko smushed his head "nigga you can't even bathe yourself " he said .

And they all laughed .

Seconds later Angie busted in the house covered and bruises and blood "my baby , Miko I just wanna see my baby " she cried

"Yooo"He chuckled . He gave Armani a look and she quickly grabbed Saint and brung him to his bedroom.

He rushed Angie grabbing her by her throat pinning her to the wall "I told yo ass don't show yo fuck face " he said through gritted teeth .

He was trying his hardest not to hurt her she was the mother of his son , but it was getting hard .  "I just wanna see my son " she cried .

"Nah not till you better , you coming in my house all junked up and shit this how you want him to see you " he said to her .

Tears just ran down her face she was good at this was all apart of an elaborate plan .

"I wanna get better can you help me " she said and he looked her in her eyes and frowned "look imma call you and we gone talk okay " he said and she mentally mugged him .

"Thank you Miko " she said walking out the house . Hearing the door slammed Armani walked out the room .

"Saint good "he asked and she rolled her eyes "yes meek , but why did she come here "
She asked .

"She wants help " meek said and she let out a loud sigh "hell no , I don't trust her you know somebody delivered bread and a note about somebody named Churo and I think that bitch apart of it " she said .

He through his head back he didn't want his work life mixing with his family . And that was most definitely work drama "imma take care of it don't worry about it" he said and she rolled her eyes .

She just looked at him and walked away .

****

"And don't take this personal , cause you ain't shit and you weren't special til I made you soo " Milan sung as she laid in her bed

"And don't take this personal , cause you ain't shit and you weren't special til I made you soo " Milan sung as she laid in her bed .

She was really going through it hearing that Mikari was having mells baby really set her all the way back .

The lyrics where so relatable she started to cry into her pillow . She really loved him and this was how he relayed her .

"I hate that bitch ass nigga" she yelled throwing her pillow at the wall. 

"I bust the windows out ya car " started to play through the window "you know what that's what we gone do " she said sparking up her blunt .

Moments later she was sitting outside of Mells house with a ski mask on applying lip gloss to her lips "imma show that nigga " she said reaching for the bat in the backseat .

She grabbed the bat and ran up to the car and started busting the windows out of his all black Mercedes . Once she was done she took spray paint and sprayed "needle dick " on the side of it .

She then got on her car and speed off playing young boy . "Oh, yeahhh " she said bobbing her head to that heart and soul .