Chapter eighteen

Mikari's Pov
Miami Florida
2 months later

"Mikari your so beautiful " my dad said unlike my mother he loved that I was pregnant

"Mikari your so beautiful " my dad said unlike my mother he loved that I was pregnant. He had no types of communication with Miko so there was no way for him to even have a bond with his kids . Plus Miko didn't have any kids .

"So do you plan on going to school or what " he asked and she shrugged her shoulders "I don't know I gotta postpone every thing for my baby I'm three months . I have no job , I don't have my own home and let's not forget my child doesn't have a FATHER " I said .

"Hmmm , look I talked to your mom and we think it's best you stay out here and raise the baby . " he said and I rolled my eyes .

"Typical you and mom think y'all can run my life news flash I'm a grown ass women " I said .

"Who's still in high school and has to come live with her daddy because she's a hoe " he said and I slapped him .

"Girl don't you ever put your hands on me " he barked .

Okay dog .

"Daddy on my unborn I will get my baby daddy to air this bitch out get the fuck out my face "
I spat .

"This ain't over " he said grabbing his keys and leaving the house . I walked to the fridge getting something to drink and then I heard the door slam .

I pulled out my phone calling Mell just hoping he would answer. Before I left we took a dna test and I wanted to know if he received it .

After the third ring he answered.

"Wassup " he spoke . And I chuckled "so did you get the results back "I asked .

"Hold on let me check the mail " he said and then I heard a whole bunch of noise . "I got it hold on lemme face time you " he said .

I answered it and it showed him with his hair in a bun,  cute.  "Open it " I said and he looked at me "look before I open this I want you to know if im the daddy then imma be there , but I don't know about a relationship with us . " he said .

"I agree " I said and he smiled he opened the letter and then looked at me "98.97 % mine "
He said and I let out a sigh of relief.

Then I began to cry now that I think about it im glad that mells the father even tho our baby was from infidelity I don't regret why cause it's making me want to change for the better .

"Thank you " I said and he laughed "what you thanking me for " he said . "It's ALOT but I have to go okay " i said hanging up .

I got on my computer and applied for colleges and jobs .

***

"No , I don't wanna take a bath " Saint yelled and I mugged him .