Chapter 34

To better understand this chapter I ask that you read
IF LOVING YOU IS WRONG  .  And excuse any mistakes and errors . I don't proof read at all and most of the time I don't even realize my own mistakes until I reread and it's already published. But let's not forget I do this for fun , and I also take no harm to POSITIVE Criticism !

Miko ran his hands over his hair looking at the cameras for the 100th time . "Man who the fuck killed Leon " he said throwing back a shot of Hennessy.

He stopped the camera noticing a silhouette "who the fuck is this " he said as he mugged the screen . "Babe " mani said coming in rubbing her huge belly .

"What you looking at " she said sitting on his lap . "That bitch built like Alorian weird ass " she said and he laughed before taking in what she said .

"That do  look like a female  " he said zooming in .

"Mmm , mani get up " he said getting up getting dressed . 

***

Moments later he found himself in Kavien's home in his office . "So you think this girl killed Leon " he said looking up Alorian information.

After he was done he slid Miko the information. Miko dabbed him up and he left his office.

Bursting into his home he sat there putting the puzzle together who is this bitch . "Mani " he yelled out and she wobbled to his call . She was frustrated cause she was tired and he had woke her up .

"Man how do this girl tie into this " he asked as the both stared at all the pictures and photos he had on his desk . "Alorian used to fuck with nudy that's the only thing I could think of " mani said .

"This to much " Saint said coming in with a bag of chips . "Hey stink " she said kissing on Saints face and he smiled as she bring him to the living room .

She turnt on his favorite show leaving him there with his chips laughing . She was trying to keep Saint away from everything that was going on .

She walked back into the study seeing Miko sitting there smoking his wood . He looked at her and smirked before rubbing her stomach .

" I love you " he said and she got butterflies "I love you to Miko " she said before picking up the pictures helping them .

*****

Miko sat in front of his friends as the looked at him confused. "So you telling me this bitch killed Leon " he said pointing to Alorian's picture .

"Yes " Miko said nodded his head fast and Mell laughed. Churo smacked his lips "this shit serious , why she killed him " he asked .

"That's the shit me and mani was trynna figure out " Miko said .

"Man ain't she was fucking on nudy " Mell said and Miko looked at him " how you know that shit " he questioned .

"Man milan and them gossip all fucking day " he said and devin mugged him "do she bro " he said laughing.

"Man stay focused " Miko snapped .

"Yes master " devin joked and Miko smacked his lips "Mell rubbing off on yo ass , you need to lock in fa i tweak out " he said .

"Man I deserve to laugh every once and while , niggas already think I'm just hard body " he said .

"Cause you are " Mell said .

***

Miko pulled up to an old warehouse he kept . He got out walking towards the building having the feeling someone was behind him .

"Yoo " he laughed before turning around pointing his gun at nothing .   "Not so smart after all " Alorian said pointing the gun at the back of his head head .

"Fuck " he yelled and she laughed "bitch who are you " he snapped .

"Why did you kill my boyfriend " she snapped and Miko laughed "bitch I ain't kill yo boyfriend he was already dead " he said .

"Why should I believe you " she said and he felt the gun shake .  " man just put the gun down , you don't wanna do this shit " .

"I just got pregnant and I lost the baby . It was Nudy's " she said giving him a sob story.

She sat there crying and he quickly disarmed her and knocked her out . "Man wtf " he said picking her up taking her into the building with him .

He cut on the lights seeing Lawrence asleep , he could hear him snoring so he knew he was alive . Everyday when Armani brought Saint to daycare he came and feed him .

He placed Alorian on the couch letting her sleep , as far as he could see it he had no problems with her . She just caught up in Nudy .

He sucked his teeth going into his office to do some digging when he came across a file .

He opened it seeing a picture of a little girl and her farther . "Yo this look like a mini iya " he said laughing at himself .

"Wait this is iya " he said quickly pulling out his phone calling Kavien .  After a few rings he answered sounding irritated "what " he snapped .

"I got a file in my cabinet of a lil girl that looks exactly like yo girl g " he said and .

"Send me the addy I'm otw " he said hanging up .

Moments later Kavien was busting in with iya behind him . She had to see what was going on , after the lady Noel situation shit was cool but a lot of questions where unanswered.

"Where the file " she snapped  . Miko snatched it off the table giving it to her and she opened it reading everything.

She shed a tear seeing her father and Kavien just looked at her . "Who is Kyrstal " she asked and Miko mugged just hearing that name .

"What she got to do with this " he asked and she wiped her face " it's says on the back of this photo , assigned to Krystal " she yelled .

"That's a cop bitch , well a dirty bitch now " Miko said and Kavien laughed .  

"How you even get this shit Miko " Kavien asked .

"Look I have to provide for my family , cops come to me and I take care of business. This file was givin to me by kyrstal and she told me don't worry about it just file it . Y'all think I'm finna turn down free money " he said .

"I'm not understanding " Kavien said .

"Nigga this was a hit I was paid fa , but kyrstal told me the job was already done . So I put the file away . If I knew that I killed IYA's dad I wouldn't have even called yo ass " he said .

"He's not lying " iya said before taking her lighter and burning it . "Nobody talks about this file , the shit don't exist . " she said .

"So what we gone do " Kavien asked .

"We gone kill the bitch "

TBC