Lustful Midnight

You horny whores finally get what you want ok? I caved in and now you get your smut so here's your warning sluts. (¬_¬)

P.S. I'm writing it here bc I know you'll see it sooner I think? idk

    It was a full moon tonight. Me and Selever had the house to ourselves since Sarv and Ruv had gone on a date night.

Me and Selever hadn't fucked in a while and I was kinda upset that the last time we fucked, I was sub!

I planned to get my revenge and catch him off guard. Foolproof. No way he'd see it coming.

Step 1: I'd find a reason to get on my knees doggy style and flash my ass

Step 2: successfully seduce Selever and get him in a submissive position where I'd be the top

Step 3: there is no step 3

A plan with fewer steps is the best plan! At least I had hoped it was.

Selever is supposed to come back home at 9 since he was out with bf as some bonding time with his stepbrother.

I patiently waited for him to return to the kitchen on one of the stools that sat in front of the island. 

It was about time before he'd-

"RAAAAAA IM A MONSTER!" Selever jumped out from the front door.

I practically jumped out my skin and fell on the floor. My fear quickly turned into anger.

I jumped off the floor ready to scold Selever when I noticed he was looking downwards. But where?

I followed his eyes to see him looking at my bust!?

"SELEVER!" I yelled but he was unfazed.

He blinked at me as his blank face turned into a smirk as he walked closer to me, backing me into the counter.

Selever took a deep breath as he opened his mouth to speak. "You smell...lustful."

I was in utter shock. I smell lustful!? THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!? did he already figure out my mastermind plan? But how!?

"I learned how to smell emotions and use telepathy from MM and DD." He shrugged at me with his evil smirk.

I was dumbfounded. Fooled. Never had I thought that Selever would learn other magic that I hadn't. I didn't see the use of telepathy or the bullshit emotional smells. Didn't think they'd be useful for me in combat.

"B-but I-I worked so hard to-"

"Worked so hard to fail. So vulnerable in my touch." He whispered down my neck.

His hands traveled down my waist and under my ass. He swiftly picked me up and placed me on the kitchen island.

Selever wasted no time and spread my legs. My eyes widened in shock at the sudden movement.

I'd only been wearing a oversized T-shirt of my favorite music band that drooped down my shoulder a bit. and underwear. He'd slid my panties off with ease and tossed them aside.

Selever had to bend down just to be at eye level at me. (You forget how tall he is sometimes haha...is that just me?)He rested his head onto my shoulder and took another deep breath.

"Do you need me to prep you..?" Selever said in a low and soft voice turning me on.

"Uh-uh y-yeah.." My mind and heart were racing and I could barely get the words out of my mouth