Chapter 3

"W-what the hell no!" I yelled but everything about him (Besides his attitude) made me want to say yes. I mean after all you two don't know each other.

"What a shame." He said rolling his eyes before he left the room.

I followed him downstairs and everyone was having dinner. It was like they where a true family and it warmed my heart.

"Come now honey! Join us!" Sarv said with a wide smile on her face. It made me tear up. I run down the stairs but miss a step.

GREAT I MISSED A STEP NOW IM GOING TO FALL AND DIE!!! 

Before I could hit the floor something had caught me. Nope I was floating. WHAT THE FUCK!?

"Damn you could at least be more careful you dumb bitch." Selever was being a bitch again. WAIT WHEN DID HE HAVE WINGS!??!??!?

"I-I SHUT UP BITCH! I CAN FLY ON MY OWN!" I yelled back at him.

We both went to the dinner table and started to eat. The food was great but I couldn't stop thinking about the trip on the stairs. more embarrassing than romantic.

"Thank you for the food. It was lovely!" I said heading to Selevers room.

I got in the shower. It was nice and warm that I could be in there forever.

"Hurry up Roachy. You've been in there hours" Selever yelled in the room.

"SHUT UP IVE BARLEY BEEN IN HERE! AND WHY ARE YOU IN THE BATHROOM PERVERT!?" Why is Selever always so rude and perverted.

I got out the shower and put my cloths on. I walk out the room and fall as soon as I fall to the floor. The church was....SHAKING!? WHAT THE HELL?

Running down the stairs I see Ruv battling this small dude with blue hair and shorts with a white shirt and a hat.

I saw another girl on the speakers moving her head to the beat. She was wearing red heels and as red dress. Her hair was long.

I could barley stand up every time it was his turn. I tried to run to Selever but I just fall to the floor. Then It hit me. I CAN FLY!

When I got to Selever he was also flying to avoid being knocked down to the floor.

The blue dudes name turned out to be Boyfriend and the red girls name is Girlfriend. They where pretty chill people. Ruv might be pissed that he lost to someone as short as him.

----

It was the next day. The trees were flowing in the wind. I missed this kind of weather. I ran outside to get a nice cold breeze. Then I saw someone. She look familiar. I ran up and asked "By any chance is your name Carol?"

"Yeah why-" She turned around in shock. "Y/N..?"

"Yep!" I gave her a big smile. Carol was an old friend of mine and I was glad to see her again.

"What happened to you? Everyone was worried!" She was wiping her tears from all the crying.

"I opened this pentagram to this fake dimension. It was weird cause this one guy came to the dimension but he wasn't originally there so I knew he came by pentagram. Then I copied the one he to go back home and then I ended up at the town church. I live there now."

"WHATTTT!??!!?!" Carol was madly confused but It took a while for her to understand.

"Well I'm glad your safe Y/N. Bye bye!" Carol said before walking away.

"Bye!" I yelled.

I was bored so I went to the arcade. I hear a rap battle happening with the same people from yesterday at the church. gf and boyfriend.

Walking closer I notice that The person they are going against is a cat. When the rap was over he looked pretty pissed.

"Why don't you just hand over your girlfriend al...ready.." He looked at me.

"OH SORRY WAS I ENTERUPTING SOMETHING?" I was squirming around and saying sorry.

"Hey cutie my names Kapi. What's yours?" Kapi was a charming cat but wasn't he literally all over girlfriend.

"Y/N." I reply.

"I love the name Y/N. We should go out for dinner tonight." Kapi said with a smirk.

"Hell no! Weren't you just obsessed with girlfriend? What a change when you see me. You seem so desperate for a girlfriend its sad. We can be friends though."

Kapi stood there shocked.

"Bye bf and gf." I yelled to them before leaving. It was noon and just wanted to relax.

I head back to the church but of course someone tries to talk to me.

"Hey! Wait!"

Oh cliff hangers I just love them ~( ̄▽ ̄)~

i try to make mine really bad so people hate me that there isn't another chapter HAHA!