Chapter 20

I woke up the next morning to bright sunbeams on the floor. There were little rainbows that some of them formed.

I followed one of the sunbeams and saw another enchanted paper. Why are there so many of these?? I thought to myself before getting up to see what it was.

"Where are you going?" Selever mumbled as he grabbed my shirt.

"Look." I pointed at the paper.

he looked at me, wondering if he should let me go. I felt his grip lose and he let his arm flop back onto the bed.

I smiled. He looked so cute when he was asleep. My fingers slowly ran through his soft hair. OH RIGHT! the paper.

The paper started to glow once I stopped in front of it. It turned pink. Then purple. Then a white. It then bursted into sparkles and reformed. (Flashy entrance am I right?)

A video suddenly played and scared me half to death. Last time one of these played it was a death threat from Tabi.

 A familiar voice then spoke. "Y/N. If this is playing then that means you found my paper. If you trust me, please go to ###### on the west side of town. I'd be really sad if you didn't come. Enjoy this rose I found. It made me think of you as soon as I saw it."

The video ended and the paper turned into a rose. It was a pastel F/C and had no thorns.

I thought about it. If they knew my name then I had to at least know them. Maybe I should go...BUT WHAT IF ITS A TRAP!? But why did they sound so nice? Maybe it was an act? (Hah that rhymes)

I shook my head and made up my mind to go to the area the person was talking about.

I grabbed a A/C (Any color if you didn't know) crop top, a golden necklace with moons on it, long light blue jeans with rips, and dark blue shoes. I put the rose in my hair that was in a bun with little stands of hair in the front.

---

The park didn't have many people. It was filled with birds and children. Even some couples or what looked like couples.

I sat on a bench hoping the person that sent me the video scroll would see me if they hadn't arrived yet.

"There you are! I was worried you wouldn't come." I turned around to see a male with a black and blue hoodie and black pants. His hair was black and ruffled.

"Your the one that sent me that?" I asked looking at them confused. "Why did you send me here?"

"Oh...you don't remember me...well its ok. I didn't expect you to anyways." He looked away as sadness filled his eyes.

"Im Cj. We were collage roommates for a while till you moved away." He said with a smile appearing on his face again.

~~Flash back~~

    "Y/N! I got some donuts for our celebration" Cj said with a wide smile.

"Awesome! I was hopping you'd get F/D flavored." Y/N said hugging Cj after he put the box down.

"I-It was nothing." He rubbed the back of his head, flustered.

---

"Those are my favorite kind of flowers." Y/N smiled as she leaned her head on Cj's shoulder.

"Thats a rare kind of flower to find."

"And very pretty."

"Not as pretty as you." Y/N looked at Cj, completely red.