32

Alana Smith

July 12th

"Lana what I tell you bout placing yo phone on dnd. That man been tryna call you all day" Ma said coming in without knocking and tossing her phone on my bed. I passively rolled my eyes, pausing the jerry springer |I wrote this before his passing, rip Jerry :(| playing on the screen, before picking up her cell. I spilled my lays doin allat movement. I swear pregnancy be making me immobile.

With the phone to my ear, I continued to snack on. "Hey Hank" I greeted, licking my fingers.
"How you doing Lana. How's the bun in the oven?" at the mention my hand naturally went into caressing position. "He or she has been doing great! they're growing by the second" I replied. "Amazing to hear! Look, any time you're in need of someone to talk to, know that I'm one phone call away"

I pouted, his words heartfelt, "awww thanks Marten" I almost was tearful.
the hormones got it

"You're welcome but you must know the real reason for my call. Court recommences in two days, we've been preparing but how are you mentality? you ready for the people to know about this secret?" I mentally sighed, i'm not ready for anything

"I'm scared, really scared but there's nothing I can do, it will inevitably come out" I shrugged, "I just want to get this over and done with"

— 1 hour before —

Detective Lawrence

"What!!" Detective Lawrence says in outburst. Hand on his hip, a phone pressed to his ear, his eyes were perturbed. "And you're certain of this?" he begins strutting around his office. He places the line on speaker for Tate Lasso and Chief who were currently sat in his office chairs to hear.

"Detective I am sure as the sky is blue, it's a match. For months I've been trying to find a lead on these killings and when your sample came into the lab it matched the prints found at one of the crime scenes. Your suspect must've been real careful in their methods or had a genius covering up their tracks beforehand because their prints were never registered in the system and if it was before it had been completely wiped. It was fate that you managed to send your murder weapon to the same test lab as mine. Your suspect Sincere Jackson is the culprit in four other unlawful killings excluding yours" The FBI Detective Mike Barnes voice projected into the room. Everyones reaction was the same.

— present time —

Alana Smith

"Turn on channel 9!!!"
mama came running alert into my room.
"Hold on Hank, Ma what is it-
my mouth hung agape as my eyes made contact with the screen.
"Oh shit" I heard Hank's voice say.

*BREAKING NEWS*
"New evidence has just shown up regarding Sincere Jackson but not for killing of Rio Miller that took place three months ago but for another murder! It has been determined by the FBI that through the evidence they have collected against Sincere Jackson, he is identified as the murderer in four other unlawful killings. Ayden Parks, Duane Isley, Quintavius Stephens and Tyrell Thompson are the names of the victims. It has not been mentioned whether there is discovery of others but with the way things are going, there's no reason to suspect otherwise.....Jackson will be called in two days to present his testimony in court for the trial of Rio Miller. Depending on the sentencing given in the Miller trial he may or not see trial for the other killings and will just been deemed guilty by default. The miller trial will cross over 72 hours rather than the previous 120 hours granted. In days time we will expect to hear the sentencing of Sincere Jackson. This is Rosanne Edwards..."