2: Sincere

Alana

I felt my heart palpitate, as my eyes rested on the dark brown orbs in front of me. I stopped breathing for a second, the air trapped in my throat.
He's back. He's back.
And just like that, those feelings I pushed away this past year surfaced.
I swallowed hard, keeping cool and emotionless on the outside, while on the inside I was enthralled just by the look of him.
Those dimples, that sly smile...those lips.
For God's sake why does he have to be so fine.

"What are you doing here" almost bi-polar, I felt the blood within me heat up like sausages on a grill. Just as much as I loved to see him, I hated to see him a little bit more.

"That's how you gone greet me sunflower? Damn that hurt" he says with lack of disappointment, almost as he finds my unpleasant reaction humorous, he drops the LV backpack he held in his right palm to the floor, "Come here" he says as he pulls me into his arms, to quick for me to object. He rests a hand on my hip and his other arm wrapped around my neck, making it impossible for me to get loose. Still in shock, I stood stagnant, as he placed a light kiss on my jawline, before resting his chin on top of my head.

He smells the same

Reality hit like a tsunami, and I push myself away from his grasp. "Don't fucking touch me" I pointed at him. His face now twisted, as if I insulted him, soon resting in a mean mug, with those thick eyebrows brushing his eyelids in the new position.

"What you mean don't fucking touch you?" He took a step forward, whilst I took one back.
"By what it literally means Sincere. I don't want those dirty hands of yours on my skin" l spoke through a thick lie. Feeling him, being in his possession again, made me melt.

He chuckled, as if I was telling a joke.
"You done acting hard? Cause last time these dirty hands were on your body and in your pussy you fucking loved it" he took a huge step forward, intimidating me with just how much he towered over me.

I blinked repeatedly, not knowing what to say. He raised his hand, landing his fingers on my cheek light as feather, stroking it, looking into my eyes, pausing before his whole hand was around my throat and his lips were on mine.
He held my throat firm in his hand, as he deepened the kiss. I kissed back.
He's won Alana, Alana how can you let him win.

His remaining hand landed a harsh slap to my ass,  before gripping it tightly, earning a yelp out of me, which he used as a gateway to slide his tongue in.
Alana snap out of it!!
It feels so good though....so right

I felt myself getting aroused, I let out a moan, and I could feel the smirk resting on his face.
Alana!
Alana!!
ALANA!!!

"Mmh..stop...STOP" I hit his shoulder blade before completely pushing him off me. His lips were swollen, red, and glistened with my spit. He wore a smirk on his annoyingly handsome face.
I palmed my forehead, how can I let this happen.
"Oh I get it" he said, making me look at him with even more annoyance and twice as much lust after hearing his raspy deep voice  
"Get what Sincere" I unconsciously rolled my eyes. "You still mad at me" he smirked, leaning against my cream walls, folding his arms. He raised two fingers to his lips and wiped away the excess from our kiss off his lips, he looked at my oral liquid on his fingers, analysing it before chuckling and seductively placing the two fingers into his mouth. "My bad, can't let it go to waste can I" he motioned with his eyes to my lips. I wiped away the excess from my lips with the back of my palm before scolding him.
"Why the long face sunflower? I know you missed me. Cause I missed you. Like a motherfucker. I missed those lips, that smile that came with it, those eyes, and how they used to look at me like how they're looking right now, I missed that body....I missed that fat ass too, I missed being balls deep in that pussy that got my name all over it, beating it up till sunrise, hearing you moan, screaming my name....hitting every spot...licking every spot. I missed everything bout you ma"
He confessed, his eyes roaming all over me as he described what he remembers explicitly.

I felt moist between my legs. I missed him too.
But I can't. I've moved on.

"Sincere please leave...my boyfriend will be coming home soon" I almost felt ashamed mentioning Rio, I don't know why but I still felt like I owed Sincere some loyalty. Once again, his face twisted, now with jealousy.

"Coming home? you out here living with another nigga? In this shit I paid for?" He got off the wall, pacing forward to me.
"S-
"Shut the fuck up Alana"
He continued to invade my personal space until he backed me up against a wall. He looked me up and down, before leaning down so his mouth was right next to my ear. Momentarily he cupped my womanhood. I let out a high pitched gasp, he now could feel how wet I was.

"Did you give my pussy up? Huh"
he said raising his voice up a bit.
I looked at him with fear and hesitation.
Sin made it clear when we started messing with each other that I was his, no matter what.
Since he's been gone, realisation of what I want became my priority, the relationship I had with sin was unhealthy, dangerous and uncertain. When he left, I took a break from all that was tied to him. I got on my A game, I graduated college, got a well paying job and solely depended on myself. A few months working at my new job, I met Rio. He was the delivery man, he was everything Sin lacked, and what I was looking for. He provided me with stability and clearance immediately when we got into our relationship, he treated me with respect all the time, and treated me how he would like to be treated. This was a man I deserved to be with, not with Sin.
So months went by when I started to realise this, I thought I'd take it to the next step, I ain't give up the cat because I was unsure and somewhat nervous, I've only been with Sin, so I only allowed Rio to eat me out. That's all, but even with that I was still scared to admit it to Sin.
Why you scared Alana, Yall not together remember?
Right.

Sin was reading me like a book with his eyes. It was like he knew but still held doubt.
"What if I did?" I spoke bold but was really shivering in my boots. He ain't even respond, just took out his gun from his waist to show me it was present, meaning he was going to kill Rio. He placed his lips back at my ear, "you was mine, and still are, how can I let a nigga that's been up in my pussy live? Lana you should know better" He whispered in a calm manner that sent shivers down my spine. He restored eye contact to let me know he wasn't joking. 

"We...we haven't done it yet. All he gave me was some head..that's all" I felt a tear fall down my cheek. Rio was a good man, and Sin was a dangerous one. He don't deserve what Sin is threatening to happen to him because of me.
I looked back at Sin, and his face still held jealousy but now it was bitter mixed with pain and anger. He let go of my area and backed away.
I pulled his arm before he could retreat out the door.

"Sin please...don't. He's a good person. If anything happens to him, I swear I'll never forgive you" I manage to say, hiccuping, a habit I have when I cry.

Sin tilted his head, a look of confusion and shock rose on his face. He's never seen me react or care for someone like this except for him. Before he could speak, there was a voice from the door.

"Lana you okay? The door was wide open—
We both turned to see Rio in his uniform.
Rio was brown skin and six foot unlike Sincere's dark skin, six foot four figure.

I could see Sin in the corner of my eye sizing Rio up, Rio doing the same. "Hi baby" I walked up to him, wrapping my arms around him
"Lana who's this?" Rio hugged me back, not taking his eyes off a Sin that watched us with rage and jealousy. "You alright baby, why he got a gun" Rio attempted to push me behind him as his way of protecting me.

"No one, he's just a friend that was leaving"
I tried to gain Rio's attention but it was set on Sin.

The next thing I know,
Sin raised his gun aimed at Rio.
"Sin what are you doing" I jumped in front of Rio, who was shocked, scared and confused all in one.

"Alana. Move" His voice was deadly.
His eyes slowly left Rio and landed on me, he could see how scared I was for the moment softened up before hardening with rage once again. He lowered his gun and pulled me away from Rio into his chest. "Tell him to leave" he ordered, which I knew was not up for discussion. I looked back at Rio, with desperate eyes.
"Rio, I know you're confused right now, I promise I'll explain later just please go for now. I'll be alright, just...go" I sighed, exhausted and desperate. Rio hesitantly nodded before leaving.
Sin walked to the door, picking up his bag and shutting the door.

To be continued.