4

The Next Day.

Sincere Karim Jackson

"Damn boy, what the fuck that cup do to you"
Slim referred to the plastic cup that was now crushed in my palm. I hadn't even noticed, I was so caught up in my thoughts about Alana and that nigga. I needed that nigga gone.

"I told you shoot that nigga" I glared off into the distance before switching my aim to Slim.
This nigga was eating a fucking pepperoni sandwich knowing we Muslim.
"It's halal salami nigga, bare eyeing my shit. And what nigga? You ain't tell me bout no plot" he said before taking a bite outta his sandwich.
"Alana's new nigga, nigga" I glared at him before grabbing the sandwich and throwing it across his room.

"Nigga what the fuck. Prison fucked you up that bad that you beefing non living things now? Goddamn" he complained as he picked up the remains of his sandwich off the floor. I ignored him, getting up and walking out into his patio.

What she doing right now, see what's up wit her

I pulled out my phone looking for her name in my contacts. "Don't bother trying nigga. She blocked mine and yo ass" Slim said coming out onto the patio with a new sandwich.
This nigga serious.

"How you know" I ask him, looking at that disgusting sandwich. "When you tell me to check on her the line goes dead...duh" he said, eyeing his sandwich figuring out where to take another bite. I took that shit and threw it into the air.

"You know I hate that smacking shit, you wanna eat? Don't do it round me nigga" I rolled my eyes, resting my arms on the railing, looking down.
"Bro, if you wasn't my blood, I swear on everything I love, I would've went all Rocky on you" he said straight faced and pissed.
I chuckled, I missed this nigga.
"Yeah whatever nigga"
I said looking away from him and at the view.
"I need this nigga dead Slim"
"Let's ride out then, what you waiting for"
"She ain't want me to do it. She say she ain't gone forgive me. In her words she'll put me in jail herself" I chuckled, fucking unbelievable.
"Yeah....I forgot to tell you how much she's changed. She ain't fucking wit us no more dawg" Slim confessed, sighing. "Ion give a fuck, she thinks we done? I'll never be done with her"
"Well I ain't mean to be the one to break it to you cuz but Lana done with you. She moving on, getting herself right" I looked at this nigga like he had two heads. "Naw Slim, she still for me, I told her to say that shit upfront, ma couldn't say it. She trying too hard to get rid of me, her and I knowing I'm not going nowhere. Where she go, I go" I shook my head, pulling out my second phone and dialling her number.

After three rings she answered.
"Hello" her voice plain and sweet.
"Sunflower.." I heard her breath get caught before she sighed.
"Sincere" no Sin or Cere.
Just plain old Sincere.
Aight.
"We gotta talk ma...in person"
"Last time we did that, you had a gun aimed at my fucking boyfriend" I shut my eyes, gritting my teeth after hearing her refer to another nigga like that.

"I wasn't asking. Meet me at Slim's in twenty" I said before ending the call.
"Hell fucking no! Yall not bout to be fucking in my shit" Slim protested, being loud as hell.
"Nigga go buy another sandwich or some shit" I tossed him a twenty before walking back inside.
He followed behind.
"You lucky I'm still hungry nigga, when I come back I best not smell SHIT in this bitch" he said before picking up his gun and jacket and leaving.

Fat nigga.

Twenty minutes went by and on time there was a ring of the doorbell. Punctual as always.