19

Sincere

"You ready to talk to me" I said down at her, as she laid on my chest. She nodding her slightly, it was a minute before she attempted to speak but the right words didn't come out. "I-I'm sorry Sincere, I just can't relive that shit again" she shook her head vigorously, face stained with tears. "Hey you good on dat. We said we was takin it one step atta time right? Aight then, don't sweat mama" She lifted her head, looking me in my eyes, before showing me a half assured smile. I pecked her forehead before doing the same with her cheeks. She let out a quiet giggle. The moment was then disturbed by the sound of someone's phone going off, it was on Lana's side. She reached over picking it up, I caught a glance at the screen, it was the moms.

"Hello, hi mo-, she got cut off mid sentence, I could hear Ms Harris crying through the phone.
"Alana baby, oh my God" Ms Harris gasped; Alana looked at me confused. She turned her attention back to her phone, trying the calm her ma down so she could talk to her. "Put it on speaker" I told her, she nodded her head. "Mama what's wrong?" Alana asked into the phone, a look of worry on her face. "They told me you could be dead baby" Ms Harris said out loud.
"What? Who? Why would I be-

"Your house burned down baby, it all over the news, they said they found a body but it has not been identified yet" Ms Harris cried hysterically into the phone. "Mama calm down, control your breathing, I'm okay, you're listening to me right now" she said into the phone whilst sending me looks of confusion.

I got up and turned on the tv. Shit.

I took out my phone and dialled Slim's number whilst Lana still spoke to her ma on the phone. 
He answered on the third ring. "Nigga I knew yo ass shouldn't have put that shit up in flames" Slim said immediately into the phone.
"Nigga, you ain think to tell me det. Ain you the one that was dapping me up fa it too"
I stood up, walking round the room.
"Well nigga you already know I'm a slow muhfucka, and you'n listen to me half of the time" I ran my hand over my face, Lana looking at me whilst she still spoke on the phone.
I turned around, "Get everybody at the trap in thirty" I said before ending the call.
I turned back around, "Alright mama, I'll call you as soon as I figure out what's going on" she said lastly before ending the call.
She placed her attention back on me.

"My mom said she called you" she dropped the phone beside her. I scrunched up my face momentarily before checking my other phone in my draw, proven to be true. Twelve times true.
"You gone let me know what happened?" She asked softly and hesitantly. I sighed, "Shot that nigga bout a hunnid times, sliced him up too, I put that place up in flames before I left, I ain think too straight on my decision, should've called my clean up crew, and now they got a body" Her eyes widened as I spoke in vulgar detail, she swallowed before speaking, "W-well you didn't leave any evidence behind? They can't link it to you if there are no traces of your-
"Mane SHIT" I said in outburst.

I picked my top off the floor and placed it on me. Got my black forces on, before approaching my walk in closet. Lana following on my tail. "What Sincere? Don't tell me you left something behind that they could use to find out you was there?" She came from behind me and stood in front of me, looking up at me with her arms folded and her eyes perturbed.

I looked down at her, I smacked my teeth, "I left my gun Lana" I said before zipping up my moncler coat. Her eyes nearly jumped out its sockets, "You left your gun???!!" She repeated. "How on earth did you do that? Your gun Sincere? You deadass right now?" She got closer to me. I ran my hand over my face, "Five guns Alana. I left five, and a knife" I said, clenching my jaw.

This gotta be the messiest job I did, how the fuck my mind get so clouded?

"Sincere reallyyy??" She said in a frown, I could see tears slowly forming. "I'm gone fix this shit aight" I said placing both hands on the side of her head, bringing it forward so I could lean down and peck her forehead. She shook her head, "How Sincere? You left six pieces of evidence behind, it's inevitably gonna bite you back in the neck" She said through hiccups. I tilted her head back, "I got it sorted. Ima take a trip to the trap, get it sorted, and come right back to yo ass" I kissed her on the lips, she kissed me back, I bit on her lip and she opened up fa me. I roamed her corners before pulling out. "Don't wait up" I said before backing up and leaving her in the closet.

I went down the stairs to the first floor and entered my gun room. I gotta keep sum on me.
Picked up a colt 1911. Once I got it, I locked the door. I could hear Lana's cries eco through the whole house. I ain't like to hear that shit, but I gotta handle some shit or she gone be crying over me getting a decade plus behind bars.

I got outside and pressed the button to my twelve door garage. I hopped in my lambo truck before pulling out the driveway.

*ring*
Slim.

I pressed answer and his voice boomed through the car. "Nigga they got a witness"
I pressed full force on the brakes.

TBC

That old lady ain't keep her mouth shut yall