How cute ch.2

"Hey Maxi, are you okay? You're zoning out here, you know" Kina said, concerned as Maxi had her head down and not saying anything."Oh n- no, im f- f fine,"Maxi said. "Okay, oh would you like some peaches? They are really good, we just bought some for a great price!" Leah said while holding a peach in her hand. She extended her arm and pushed the peach into Maxi's small hands. Maxi was confused, she did not know what a peach was. She stared down at the pink fruit they called a peach. "I have n- never tried a peach before. W- what d- does it t- taste like?" Maxi asked. She stared at the peach and sniffed it. Mmmm it smells sweet, i cant even describe it! Maxi thought.

"Really?" Mika and Leah exclaimed in sync. "You try it. Here take a bite out of the side. Im sure you will like it!"Kina said while pointing at the side of the peach. Maxi was cautious and slowly bit the side of the pink fruit and started chewing it. Her eyes widened as she started to chew faster, it was sweet, juicy and amazing, she thought. She had never eaten a peach before and was glad she was finally able to.

"Soo good!" Maxi squealed in joy. "See, I knew you would like it" Kina said with confidence. "What is with this commotion?" A young lady asked with stern voice. "Master!" Kina,Leah and Mika exclaimed in sync. "What are you doing here with this girl and how many time have i told y'all not to call me master in public" The young lady said. Maxi didn't know who she was but it seemed that Kina, Leah and Mika knew her. That young lady had pale skin, green eyes and waist length black hair. She was wearing a brown cloak unlike the rest of the people on the streets.

"Sorry Miss Loy we forgot," Kina said with guilt. "Oh right, this is Maxi she has red hair, doesn't it look awesome" Mika said with utmost joy, presenting maxi as if she was a queen. "H- hi im m- m- maxi," She introduced herself with a awkward smile. "Oh I'm Mefina Loyen and I'm 21 years old. How old are you?" the lady asked with a sweet and calm voice. Maxi quickly warmed up to her calm composure and sweet voice.

"Im s- six years old," Maxi said while fidgeting with a strand of her hair. "You have gorgeous red hair. How cute," Mefina said with a smile.

Maxi didn't know that Mafina Loyen teaches young girls dark magic and to be independent.