"I'm sorry"

"It's okay! My name can be a little confusing" I giggled.

He was only 5, and I wasn't going to make him feel bad for an honest mistake.

"Are you Jeremy's girlfriend?" Asked Cameron.

"Yes, I am."

"does that mean that you guys kiss and stuff?"

I was a little caught off guard, these 2 little boys knew a lot for their age.

"Yes, we do."

"Ewwww!" They both said in unison, making me laugh.

"Do you like kissing him?" Cameron hopped up and scooted closer to me.

I fed myself some more peach cobbler and ate it before responding

"Ye-"

I was interrupted by Peter yelling out another question. "Are you gonna kiss him tonight?"

I laughed. "Actually,Jeremy won't be getting any kisses tonight."

"Why?" They both asked

"He's being mean to me"

"Want me to talk to him?" Peter stood up and cracked his knuckles. My eyes widened from amusement and I laughed and patted his shoulder.

"Oh no, he'll be okay. He can live without my kisses."

Which was true. Me and Jeremy haven't had sex in 3 months. Not only did we both have busy schedules, but whenever I tried, he turned my down. At first, it began messing with my confidence. But I'm over it now.

In walked Jeremy and Peter and Cameron ran towards him and jumped in his arms.

"Heyyy guys! Whatsup? You miss me?"

I couldn't help but smile. Jeremy can be very rude to me, but he was always so nice and sweet when it came to his little cousins.

"We were talking to you're girlfriend"
"Yeah, she's really pretty!" Peter added

"Is she?" He glanced at me and winked. I smiled weakly.

"Duhhhh" Cameron said before wiggling out of Jeremy's arms.

"where's your mom?" They pointed to a bedroom and Jeremy disappeared. I was now alone on the couch enjoying this delicious peach cobbler.

"Olivia, do you have a minute?"

I turned around and Mrs. Shannon came in with two glasses of lemonade. Everyone else was outside besides Jeremy and his cousins, so right now we had this area to ourselves.

"Ofcourse!"

She sat down and handed me my glass.

"I wanted to talk to you about something"

"Okay.." I said before taking a sip of the drink.

"How is....my son treating you?"

This question threw me completely off guard.

"Well..."

I sat the drink down and my mind wandered back to Jeremy's words in the car:

"Liv I'm serious. Just please don't make me look bad alright?"

I was going to be honest with Mrs. Shannon, and if that made Jeremy look bad, oh well.

"Mrs. Shannon your son has been very good to me." She smiled a little. "But, lately I've been getting a weird vibe from him. I'm not sure what has caused it."