Chapter 25

Where the tea will be served🐸☕️

India POV
*30 minutes later, still in the club*

"It's getting late" Zoe mumbled, checking her phone. It was almost one o'clock. I nodded before glancing over at Olivia, she rested her head on the bar table, her eyes were slowly closing.

"Yeah, I'm gonna head out." Megan said, grabbing her purse.

"Me too." Zoe said, hugging me. I waved as both of them gathered there stuff.

"Is she okay?" Zoe asked, pointing at Olivia.

"Oh yes, she's fine. I'm gonna take her home, she can't drive" I smiled and rubbed Olivia's back as they walked away.

My plan is working

I tapped Olivia's shoulder. She slowly looked up and frowned. "W-where did the others go?" She mumbled. I looked in her eyes and noticed them slowly rolling back. "They went home. That's where we're going now" I helped her up off the bar stool. "We are?" She asked, scratching her head. I nodded and grabbed her purse, walking her out the club. I felt her purse vibrate, I dug inside the small clutch, feeling makeup, cash, keys, and her phone. I grabbed it, August's name flashed across the screen. I pressed the red button, ignoring his call. I put her phone back in her purse as we walked out the door, into the parking lot.

"Olivia"

"Hm?" She stumbled a little, trying to catch her balance. She only had 3 drinks, it was the dugs affecting her, but to others around us, she just looked drunk.

How smart am I?

"You're very drunk, I'm gonna take you home with me, ok?" She furrowed her eyebrows and grabbed her purse out of my hand. "I-I can call August to pick me up" she hiccuped. I grabbed her purse back quickly. "No!" She looked at me weirdly and I took a deep breathe. "It's fine, I got you" I grabbed her arm and walked to my car. "B-but I wanna talk to my baby" she smiled a little and I rolled my eyes. I opened the passenger door, helping her inside. "I'm sure he knows you're fine." I grabbed her purse from her, shutting the door. I jogged over to my side and got in, starting the car. I couldn't help but smile at how smart I was. Everything was working out perfectly.

15 minutes passed and we were almost to my house. I was annoyed because her phone continued buzzing and beeping the whole ride there. I reached for her purse and pulled out her phone, seeing 20 missed calls and 8 text messages.

Daddy Aug😈💦(1:12 am): baybeh where yu at?

Daddy Aug😈💦(1:22 am): Mill im sorry, just come home lemme make it up to you.

Daddy Aug😈💦(1:48 am): at least text me back and let me know you good😒

Daddy Aug😈💦(1:53 am) Mill Foreal, text me back guh

I cringed and rolled my eyes at his name in her phone, deciding not to read anymore of his annoying text messages. I looked over and Olivia was knocked out, her head leaning against the window. I stopped the car. "Olivia" I whispered, shaking her. Her eyes fluttered open before closing again. I got out and grabbed her, helping her inside.

Olivia POV

My eyes wouldn't open no matter how hard I tried. My mind was all over the place, first I was in a playground, on a swing , then I was in the sky, looking at the clouds and rainbows. Next thing I knew I was riding a pony.

What the hell?

I tried to move but I couldn't.  I felt weak and tired.

"Olivia" I heard a familiar voice and put all of my energy into slowly opening my eyes.