Chapter 30

Tip of the day:

How to catch feelings: DONT

*****

Olivia POV

"I don't wanna"

"Baby if you wanna get better you need to put some food in your system, otherwise you'll keep throwing up acid"

"Where tha hell you learn 'dat from? Ain't you a lawyer?"

"Believe or not Kelsey teaches me a lot"

August took another bite of bread and I got up, going over to the kitchen to make him some tea. I put the water in the kettle and took out a fresh lemon, cutting it in half.

"Baybeh"

"Hm?"

"C'mere"

I walked over to him and straddled him. "Gimme some salt"

"Huh?"

"Erbody call kisses suga', I wanna call them salt"

"Babe, no. And besides, your sick, I don't wanna catch it"

He rolled his eyes. "I ain't sick, just a little down today"

"You have a fever and you've been throwing up all day"

He threw his head back on the couch. The pot soon went off, letting me know the water was boiling. I hopped off his lap, not before earning a smack on my butt. "Owwww" I whined grabbing it.

"It's getting bigger" he mumbled.

I bit my lip, preparing his tea. I did notice that my ass was growing, most of it was because me and August have been going at it nonstop. When we wake up, while we're watching tv, in the shower, after arguments. I can't get enough. But, another reason why I've been getting thicker is because I'm seeing a dietician. I told her what I wanted to do with my body and she gives me meal guides to help me grow meat in certain places.

I inserted the tea bag and let it soak. I squeezed some lemon in, and then honey. I mixed it and made sure it wasn't too hot before walking over to him.

"Here. The steam from the tea will help open up your passages, and the lemon and honey will help soothe your throat" he smirked and took a small sip, setting it down. "Thank you Docta' Mill" we both laughed and there were a few knocks at the door.

I walked to the door opening it. There stood Kelsey, Ashely, Chris, and Quan. They had sodas, cards, movies and ice cream. "Hey guys, sorry August isn't feeling well."

"Nah it's coo' wassup yall?"

Ashely pushed past me, playfully and they all came in.

"Wassup Aug, you good nigga?" Chris said, dapping him up. They started talking and Quan came up to me. "Hey Olivia" he smiled. "Hi" I said, waving and finding my way to Kelsey. I don't know whatsup with him but he been giving me looks lately. He's my friend and all but I was gonna put him in check if he ain't chill with all of that.

"Who ready to get they ass beat?" Chris said, shuffling cards. "Spades?" August said, coughing and making his way to the table.

I slightly rolled my eyes, Aug needs to be resting. I know he loves having fun but he's never gonna get better if he doesn't rest. I walked into my bedroom and Kelsey and Ash followed not to long after. "You good girl?" Kelsey plopped down on the bed next to me and Ashely was on the other side.

"Nothing really. He's just sick and never listens to me"

Kelsey rubbed my back. "Maybe this will help him get better. Everybody has different forms of therapy that works for them" Ashely added, pushing some of my hair behind my ear. "I guess. But it's like, I don't listen to him, all hell breaks loose, but when the roles are switched, im suppose to go with the flow"