Chapter 28

Olivia POV

I held my chest taking deep breathes. It's been a week since August kicked me out of his condo and ever since I've been a wreck. I keep having these attacks. It has nothing to do with my asthma, because I know the feeling of an asthma attack.

I get this sharp and stabbing pain in my chest, my breathing becomes rapid and I'm not able to speak. They usually last about 15 minutes before im able to calm myself down again.

Kelsey is still pissed and hasn't returned any of my calls or texts. I haven't gone into work. I just stay at home.

"Breathe Olivia" Ashely said as she rubbed my back. This was my first time having an attack while I was around someone.

My breathing returned to normal and I could see all in Ashely's face that she wanted to know what the hell just happened. "I'm not sure" I spoke lowly, answering her obvious question.

"You need to go to the hospital. We have to make sure nothing is wrong with you" I sighed and rolled my eyes. I hated hospitals and I refuse to believe that anything is wrong with me.

"I'm not going" I mumbled

~

"Olivia Miller?" I stood up and sighed, following the nurse to a room. Ashely decided to give me privacy and wait in the sitting area for me to return.

The ran all my regular tests and began asking me questions.

"Have you noticed any change in diet?"

I played with my fingers and looked down. "well, I'm not really hungry anymore. I eat maybe once or twice" she wrote down fast on her notepad and continued asking me basic questions.

I began to get confused as she asked me different questions. Like how I would deal with certain scenarios, or what I do in stressful situations. When she was done, she got up shaking my hand. "Well Ms. Miller, I do see slight weight loss, but overall you're very healthy" I smiled.

"But, as for the chest pain and attacks you get, I want you to come in a couple more times so I can run a few mental tests on you"

Mental?

"Ummm okay"

~

"Hey baby" I walked inside and hugged my grandma. I've been visiting her more frequently now and she has helped me deal with so much of this August drama.

"How you feeling?"

"Good. I went back to the hospital to run a few tests. They are suppose to call me later on today with results" I sat down at the kitchen table as the smell of chicken and rice filled my nose.

"Well let's pray that you receive good news"

I smiled. My grandma was the only real family member I had left. I use to visit her all the time but I got so caught up in work I stopped visiting her. I was gonna change that.

She fed me and we talked and talked about everything. From my jobs, to the news, to my father, and even August. She told me that if I really loved him, I need to let him know and making things right. I told her I would but in all honesty, i wasn't sure.

August POV

I was at tha gym, lifting weights when my phone rang.

"Helluh?" I answered, without lookin at tha caller ID

"Yeah, August? It's Kelsey"

"Wassuh"

"Okay, well a couple weeks ago I asked Olivia if I could borrow her pee t-"