-𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗞𝗘𝗬-

Start from the beginning

"Like a super charged magnet?" Y/N asked with a look.

"Yeah." Liam nods.

"I don't know if we have anything strong enough for that. We made Sally out of a micro-composite alloy. As far as satellite's go, she's she was heavy-duty." Cisco said.

"And even if we could get out hands on the dagger, we'd still have to figure out how to take the Dark Matter out to negate its powers." Caitlin adds.

"Well, exactly right. I mean, what are you're suggesting is we find an alloy." Sherloque said, "No, no, indestructible alloy that has super magnetic properties, but also has the ability to negate dark matter. I mean, where are we going to find such thing?"

"The past." Liam replied, looking at his mom.

"The past?" Y/N chuckles softly.

"You're already come across everything we need to built this weapon." Liam mentions, "A strong alloy with magnetic properties..."

"Savitar's suit." Ethan sighed as he and Y/N shared a look, "Awsome."

"Something to remove Dark Matter." Liam continues, glancing at them.

"The Speed Force transmitter that Zoom used to steal Y/N's speed." Caitlin spoke up.

Y/N sighs deeply and Ethan said, "But that's Speed Force."

"Yeah, but it still consider exotic particles, which are basically the same thing as dark energy." Liam explains, "We just need someone to recarbilate it."

Sherloque looks at Liam suspiciously, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Can can you do that?" Ralph asked.

"I mean, you'd have to infuse the transmitter with the same kind of dark matter." Cisco replies.

"Like the DeVoe kind?" Ralph asked.

"More like the Particle Accelerator kind." Cisco clarifies, looking at Liam.

"I'm sorry, we we need to blow up Star Labs again?" Ralph says, looking at the young speedster.

"No, no, not again." Liam tells him and he looks at his mom and Ethan, "The first time it happened."

"This is gonna mess with the timeline too much." Barry says, looking over at Y/N.

"No, it's not." Liam assures him, "Savitar's suit, the transmitter, these are all just discarded objects in time, so if we steal them, it won't affect anything."

"Even if all of that worked, we can't just waltz into the hospital with our soon-to-be-named dampening device." Ralph said, "Dwyer smells us coming, he's he's gone."

"Then we just do a time-hack." Liam shrugs.

At this Y/N, Ethan and Barry all looked at Liam with confused and questionable looks.

"A time-hack?" Ralph said confused.

"Is when you-" Sherloque starts.

"Plant something in the past so it's available in the future." Cisco said and looks at Y/N, "You go back, you take the device, and you hide it near the hospital. Somewhere it won't be found for five years. He won't even know it's there."

"So you and your mother go back to the past to defeat Cicada in the future." Sherloque says to Liam, "Quite an off-the-cuff plan you've come up with."

"Thanks." Liam grins before looking at him mom, "We can do this."

"No." Y/N shakes her head and Liam frowns as everyone looks at her, "Me and Barry will do it. Um, can you guys figure out the best dates to go, so you know, no surprises."