Twenty two

Roan
1 week later:

"You did what?" I asked Dardan that was standing in front of me.

"Let's just chill guys ok-" before Emiliano could finish Dardan cut him off.

"Yes Roan. I've told her everything. Every fucking thing cause she deserves to know now that you really like -" before he could finish I punched him and went on top of him.

I started beating the shit out of him as Emiliano was trying to get me off him.

"Okay! That's fucking enough Roan!" He yelled pulling me up as I pushed him away and he came and grabbed me again.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you..." I said looking down my knuckles.

"Go upstairs-" said Emiliano to Dardan as he walked him upstairs. I turned around as I throw everything in my sigh on the floor making it break into pieces.

She's gone. That's why she isn't picking the fucking phone. Or answering my texts.

She knows everything now.

I slammed my hands on the wall as I throw my head down feeling only anger in my body. I walked to the counter as I grabbed the car keys and walked towards the door before I felt Emiliano's hand pulling me back in.

"Let fucking go of me-" I said trying to remove him from my way.

"You think everything will be good if you go?! No cause you used her in the beginning Roan and if you go out there now you'll rat in jail for the rest of your fucking life so get in, we already have enough to deal with." He said pushing me on the couch as I throw the key's across the room and grabbed my head.

***

"I'll go then." Said Emiliano as he stood up.

"What if they caught you?" Dardan's stupid voice came as he was laying on the couch barely being able to open his eyes.

"They won't do anything- I don't live there anymore remember." He said making me turn off my cigarette as I spoke.

"I'm sure they know your past." I muttered making him roll his eyes.

"Try not and kill each others." He said before the door slammed close and I rolled my eyes. I turned another cigarette on before I grabbed my phone and called her like I have been doing the whole week.

"She won't answer." He said making me look at him as I tensed my jaw and looked back on the phone.

"You know Roan- I never understood Ardit but after he died I felt the pain he was talking about and feeding it away." His mouth just won't stop talking till I kill him today.

I looked at him as he swallowed before he continued.

"I've never seen you desperate over a girl but this one- she almost made you forget who you are and where you live-" before he could finish I cut him off.

"What the hell are you saying?" I asked.

"You love her man. You love her." He said making tense my jaw. Silent went on as I looked down on the cigarette again.

"You aren't even able to say you aren't- how hard have you fallen?" He asked making me lick my lips.

"If you're mentioning all this shit just because you think I forgot my revenge then you're wrong. I won't die till I let ever soul that have had her hand in the murders killed:" I said making him chuckle.