Thirteen

Angelina

I grabbed my clothes as I placed them on and he hang on the phone.

"Stay here. Don't leave till I come back." He said ready to walk out the door which made me stop him.

"What?! Why? What happened?" I asked taking my hair behind my ear.

"The police are attacking again- just stay here damnit." He said pissed before he opened the door and left making me sigh.

He's serious?

I walked back to the window as I looked over the ghetto. It looked like it needed financial help, and medical.

I have no idea why the states aren't helping these people but I just know that whatever they've done it isn't enough to leave them helpless.

I grabbed my phone as I sat on his bed and went through something so the time passes. 

***

I stood up as I headed to the door and opened it. I can't stay here anymore I've been here waiting for more then an hour and I have no patience anymore.

As I walked down the stairs a door opened and an old man came out. He gave me a weird look as he looked away and I raised my brow.

People here have moods.

As I opened the door the fresh air hit me. I started to walk around as some guys were running and yelling.

I kept walking till the fire caught my attention and loud noises. As I reached the noise a big group of guys came to the view.

They all had their face covered as well as half of them were wearing black.

I looked further and Roan was there yelling at someone before he grabbed him by his throat and punched him.

He went on top of him as he started to punch further as no one was doing anything. They had guns and weird things in their hands as the were standing and looking at how Roan was almost killing the guy underneath him.

I can't believe what he's doing again. He told me he don't just hurt people and yet right now he is punching like a machine with buttons.

I licked my lips as I closed my eyes and turned around to leave this place. He lied. He lied about what he fucking told me.

As I reached the stupid bar I went in and headed towards the exit. As I was about to open the curtains I felt a hand on my arm which made me turn around and see Roan.

I wriggled out his grip as I turned around wanting to leave.

"What did I tell you?" His voice came pissed as he grabbed my again by my arm.

"To not leave your room so I won't see how you just go around and kill fucking people." I said looking into his dark eyes as his jaw clinched.

I looked down his hands and saw them blood covered. I wriggled out his grip again as I pointed my finger at him and bent to his face.

"You lied. You told me you don't just go and kill people yet what did you just do?" I asked as he turned around and slammed his hands on the table which made it move.

"He's not fucking dead!-" he started making me chuckle as I couldn't believe what was coming out his mouth.

"Oh and this is supposed to make it better?!" I yelled as silent went on.

"I have no fucking idea why you keep doing these stuff-." Before I could finish he cut me off.

"In that case fucking leave Angelina! Leave! I've told you million times that this place isn't for you!" He yelled again pointing to the door as I felt the emotions building up in me.