Twenty

Angelina

A car stopped loudly as I looked and saw him getting out. I stood up as I grabbed my heels and walked towards him freezing.

"What happen-" before he could finish I throw my hands around his neck and closed my eyes, just wanting to feel his warmth.

His hands went around my waist as I felt his lips kissing my shoulder.

"You're freezing..." he muttered pulling away and grabbing my hands before he unzipped his track suit jacket and throw it around me.

He removed my hair from my face as he held my face between his palms and made me look at him.

He didn't say anything before he kissed my forehead. As if he knew what have happened.

"Let's go." He said as I felt his hand on my shoulder again and he walked us towards the car.

He opened the door for me as I got in and he went to the other side. I throw my head back as I looked out the window as the door slammed close.

I felt his eyes at me for moments before he started the car and drove away.

Roan

She looked drained. I've never seen her this way before. She had a dress on barely reaching her thighs as her heels weren't even in her feets.

Something have happened. And she looks like she don't want to talk about it. When she called me her voice was shaking and I knew she was crying.

"Want to tell me what happened?" I asked looking at her body that was facing the door beside her. She have been looking out the whole drive as tears were rolling down her eyes slowly.

Silent went on as I changed the gear and drove further.

"I saw my- dad cheating..." she whispered making me look at her as her body tensed again and she placed her hands under her thighs.

I fucking hate her dad. And it's definitely a good reason to kill him now.

He have killed more then a person I care about- now he's also hurting his daughter. What kind of a dad is he?

"Does your mother know?" I asked as I stopped in front of the house and looked at her. She shake her head now as she licked her lips and turned her head to me.

"No..." she whispered again her eyes blood red. She looked away again as I leaned in the chair and looked over the water.

I can't handle this asshole anymore. Thinks he's a fucking cop- yeah go suck my dick.

I opened the door as I got out and she i opened her door. She walked up the stairs her heels in her hands as I unlocked the door and she walked in. I closed the door again as I turned to her.

As she was about to walk further I grabbed her wrist and stopped her. She turned to me and looked at me through her big eyes before I grabbed her face and pulled her towards my chest.

She covered her face as she started to cry and my grip around her tightened. I kissed down her head as I carried her and took my fingers through her soft hair.

***

She was sleeping as I kept looking at her for the past 30 minutes. She was the definition of perfect and I hated it.

I hate how perfect she is. Even when she's at her lowest.

She have been sleeping for the past 9 hours in this dress that was over her ass by now. She was crying till she fall asleep on my chest last day.