Three

Roan

"You need to stop this shit!" Yelled my brother as he grabbed my throat and slammed me at the wall.

"You got a chance don't waist it just because you're stupid enough to do it." He said making me punch him as I pointed my finger at him.

"I'll never stop till I get revenge! And you know it- if you aren't willing to get revenge for our family then I can do it." I said before I walked out the house and slammed the door close.

As I stepped down the stairs and reached the door the boys were there.

"So- what's the plan?" They asked making me tense my jaw as I walked past them and they were following.

"We need to teach that Jake idiot a lesson first." I said as I walked past the hood to the hooka bar. We went in as I sat down and started to speak about our little gift for them.

***

"I don't like her." Muttered Ardit looking over the door as my eyes caught her again.

"Why? Her ass is good" said Dardan drinking from his 'water'.

He have a point. Her ass is good, but she's getting on my nerves as well. She's probably daddy's little girl that get spoiled and acts like a brat in public.

I know these types. They think no one is better then them and whatever they ask for they get by their dads money.

They live in a completely different world then us. Their problems are stupid shit while ours is serious.

They cry because they didn't get the Louis bag they wanted but we cry because we lose people.

That's why we'll never be on the same level.

"Don't go near her. I have a bad feeling and a bratty girl is the last thing we need." I said as I kept looking at her.

She sat down as she laughed at something the idiot beside her said.

Her eyes then scanned the room as she stopped at me.

Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Skinny but with a good ass. A typical American.

"Roan-" I felt Dardan shaking my shoulder as I looked at him.

"What?" I asked tensing my jaw. He looked at the door as I turned my head and saw her brother. I looked at Noel as he nodded and stood up.

They started to talk before he looked at me and smirked making me want to go and rip that smile off his face but I will, later today.

Noel turned around as he nodded to me and my eyes caught her walking to her brother as well. She's noisy as fuck.

The bell went on as we stood up.

***

"Looks like you showed up pussy-" I said as I walked inside the football pitch.

"Watch your fucking mouth." He said making me chuckle.

"Ay ya yaaa our boy is getting strong." Said Dardan chuckling as I stopped in front of the asshole. He opened his mouth and was about to speak before I pushed my forehead against his and throw him down.