One

Roan

"Come on!" I yelled as they've pushed the bouton and the school turned to flames.

"Go! Go! Go! Get the fucking car!" I yelled again as the police started to split and I ran towards a Van. I hopped on as everyone else started to drive away.

They started to throw bullets in the air as I could hear the sirens on the police cars that I shit on. I grabbed a cigarette as we reached our ghetto.

I hopped off as I headed inside.

"Close the entrance!" I yelled as I felt hands being tapped on my back.

"Roan! Roan!-" I walked past them and headed towards the house. The door was opened as my mother came to the view.

"Roan-" she started again as she wrapped her hands around me. I pulled away as I spoke.

"I'm fine-" I started as I walked past her and to my room. I grabbed my gun as I shoved it behind me and headed back out to see the boys already starting with the work.

"The police have srounded the Ghetto-" I pushed him away as I walked to the roof.

"I piss on that." I said as I grabbed the shotgun from the guy beside me and pointed it down at the cop, before their attention turned up.

"If they kill we kill!" I yelled as they started to yell and fire bullets and fire at them.

I handed the gun away as I headed down to block 16.

"What the fuck is happening?!" I yelled grabbing the kokë diku from his throat and throw him on the wall.

"You stay the fuck away from family buildings!" I said pointing the gun at his head as I pushed my knee in his stomach.

"Fuck off now!" I Said again as I pushed him away.

"ka bere ndonje gje?" I asked the old lady in front of me, she shakes her head as I nodded and told her to not go out.

As I turned my head my phone started to buzz making me pull it up.

"The police got inside the entrance 5-" I hang on as I loaded my gun and ran towards the entrance .

"më ndiqni në 5!" I yelled as a group of guys started to run towards the entrance as well. They all loaded their guns and gas bottles as they throw them making smoke be seen as we started to shot.

Some of the guys gut spray in their eyes as well as shut. I ran towards one of them as I pushed my leg against his chest and felt being hit on my back.

"Protect Roan!" I felt them getting off me as I stood up and spat the blood before I grabbed a bottle and turned fine to it.

"Everyone back off!" I yelled as I throw the bottle and made a fire block. Couple of seconds later bullet started to fly in the air before all I saw was darkness.