Your girl and the inquisitor join in

Start from the beginning

"I... see." Rossweisse nodded. "How often am I to report back to you?"

"Weekly report should do." Odin nodded and placed his gnarly finger on Rossweisse's temple, followed by hundreds of small runic circles forming around her head and body before absorbing themselves into her flesh.

'Well, at least Odin seems to care about my safety...' Rossweisse thought as she saw the wards, most of which seemed to be centered around observing her from afar and tracking her location, as well as blocking her mind from external magics that would make her highly resistant to magical mind-control. "Very well."

"Good, good... Now then, time's wasting so chop-chop, on your way." Odin clapped his hands at Rossweisse who was suddenly starting to feel a bit nervous... and also a bit glad. "I have already cleared the transfer with Sirzechs and he'll inform Lord Phenix. There are things I need to take care of back home, so I'll be going as well. Don't tarry. Also, I'll take the liberty of adding hm... three percent to your weekly salary as this mission is quite important."

'Whole three percent...' Rossweisse sighed in resignation, then shook her head. 'No matter. I should be able to make the ends meet when I don't have Odin eating all my food... Besides, I don't think Momon is someone who would let anyone near him be hungry or sick, he seems to be too compassionate for that...'

Sudden butterflies in her stomach alerted her to the fact she'd be seeing Momon again soon. 'I- I can't go to him looking like this! I look like a tramp from the streets- ah! I need to wash and smooth out this dress, take a shower, and re-apply my makeup... '

Odin seemed to have disappeared while Rossweisse was contemplating her options so she slapped her cheeks to bring herself back to reality, nodded resolutely and started going at it.

While it would normally take a long time to properly clean a dress like the one Grayfia had loaned to her, she had the advantage of rune magic which allowed her to quickly un-crumple it and wash the piece of clothing... And for the first time in her life Rossweisse thanked the fact Odin had basically used her as his personal maid, as it had forced her to learn and develop runes for housekeeping.

She dipped into a quick shower, made sure to clean herself up properly, then quickly put the dress on and started to hastily re-apply her makeup, making sure to double-check herself on the mirror and making sure that her appearance was immaculate.

'I can't afford another sloppy slip-up like previously... He might hate me for embarrassing him in front of everyone, but hopefully I can still use my role as a diplomatic liaison to repair our relationship- eek! I mean, the relationship between Lord Odin and Lord Momon...' Rossweisse fidgeted a bit as she recalled Odin's words. 'He told me to go to Lord Momon immediately, so... uh... did he mean right now? I think he meant right now, if Lord Sirzechs has already informed Lord Phenix, then I'm guessing that Lord Momon is probably waiting for me- no! Lord Odin said that I should go immediately, which means Lord Momon has probably been waiting for me this entire time!'

She breathed out, breathed in, tried her best to dismiss the butterflies in her stomach, steeled herself and cast a teleportation rune aimed at the 'tag' she had placed on Momon.

Rossweisse hoped that she could make up for the time she lost by preparing herself by using teleportation to reach Momon, as teleportation would be instant and as such much, much faster than conventional transportation.