Figure out you could still eat it

Watch out, there's a rope on the floor!"

"Argh, damned woman! My face!"

"Ehe! Don't worry, I can blow on it and it'll be all better!"

"Blow on my cock, you heathen!"

"That's not nice, mister, um... I never actually caught your name... Uwaah..."

"My name is far too good to be heard by a worthless wretch of an abomination that is you!"

"Uwah... that's super-not-cool..." Magical Girl Levi-tan sighed, depressed, while a priest got up after tripping on a piece of rope on the floor.. "You're ranking zero in my one-to-So-tan's-cool-boyfriend scale of coolness. That's bad."

"Stop taunting me and fight, you pink over-rated slut!" A man in white priest's clothes screamed in anger, trying to hit the magical girl with a sword for what must have been the thousandth time.

The girl seemed to 'hop' away, complete with a pantyshot and a jiggle in her chest, and the priest shot at her with his pistol, nearly point-blank, only for his light-gun to squirt water at the girl and cause the fabric in her chest to turn almost see-through.

"Uwah! Perverted priest is trying to take advantage of me and cover me with his juices!" The magical girl wailed theatrically. "Where is my awesome dark knight to save me when I need him the most! I call upon thee, Mo-kun! Please save meeee!"

Nothing seemed to happen and the girl paused, depressed once more. "...I thought that would work. I need to find the right key phrase."

She dodged to the side, complete with an exaggerated 'eep' as a massive kris, a zig-zag patterned blade, struck the pavement where she had stood.

"You can even dodge Excalibur Rapidly!" The priest screamed, completely insane at that point. "HOW?!"

"Uwah, that's an Excalibur fragment?" Serafall squatted down and reached to poke the blade with a bored expression on her face, using a stick to touch the blade as if it was a roadkill. "I thought it'd be bigger. I'm pretty sure So-tan's boyfriend has a bigger 'sword' than that, and I'm pretty sure he's a magic caster-type of a fighter, and I'm talking about his meat sword..."

The priest swung his metal sword again and Serafall flipped over, using the sword as a springboard, and landing in a magical girl pose- standing on one leg, other pulled up behind her and holding her magical girl staff to the air, one eye open and other closed, and covering her open eye with a hand in 'victory' sign.

"ARGH WILL YOU SHUT UP ABOUT THAT WORTHLESS LOSER GUY AND THAT SLUT SO-SO OR SOMETHING AND FIGHT ALREADY YOU... YOU... GROSS-DRESSING GRANNY!" The priest lost it completely. "I AM FREED SELLZEN AND I WILL NOT..."

"Bah. And now I'm mad." Serafall took a step, and the priest's eyes widened mid-speech as he noticed that the pink-clad girl had appeared in front of him, somehow crossing nearly twenty feet distance before the neurons in his brain had even fired.