Hear a knock on the door

...You know, the other girls are going to get jealous if you stay here for much longer." Yubelluna groaned out after flopping on her side, completely spent. "Not that I'd mind your company. But I think I'll go take a shower, change the sheets and then crawl back into my bed for the night, and let the others have their time in the sun."

"Need help with it?" Momonga asked from beside her. The benefits of more or less unlimited stamina on the account that his physical traits seemed to spill partially over from his skeletal 'self' to the 'flesh' were quite helpful for recovering after the physical activity the two of them had been embroiled in for the past...

Momonga glanced at the clock in the room. "...Huh, we went at it for two hours?"

"Yep." Yubelluna pronounced the 'p' with a small pop. "Hah, if this is what I can look forward to, I think I won't be having many complaints about being in your Peerage. Oh, and while I would like if you joined me in the shower, I somehow get a feeling we wouldn't be doing much showering if we went together. Plus, while I'm going to be hobbling tomorrow, if we went at it for much longer I doubt I could even walk for a few days... So, perhaps we could do that the next time~?"

"Umu, I'd like that... anyway, what now?" Momonga pushed the thought aside. "I'm guessing the entire house must have heard us..."

"I activated a privacy ward when you entered." Yubelluna rolled her eyes. "It's not like I'm oblivious to the amount of decibels I put out when I'm in the mood."

"Why didn't you put it up last night? When there were four, er, five of us?"

"Well, I wished to let everyone know that I and you, and the others, were a thing. I'm not the type to slink and hide my relationships, as I imagine you could tell." Yubelluna reached to poke Momonga's fleshy body's nose. "Besides, I don't think Asia-chan would last for another night without sleep. Speaking of which, I think you should probably check up on Ravel-sama."

"Ravel-san?" Momonga asked. "Ah, true, she was part of Riser's Peerage and his little sister. Do you think she's... taking Riser's loss hard but hiding it? She seemed quite upbeat during our shopping trip."

"...And that means, in all likelihood, that she's trying to either kill you or arrange a scenario where you die." Yubelluna turned over on the bed so she lied on her stomach and kicked her legs in the air while looking at 'Momon'. "She's... well, I think the word is 'brocon'. And with Riser dead..."

"Oh."

"Yeah, unless she somehow starts to think of you as Riser, which would be quite dangerous for the reasons you told me during your attempt to crack my motivations open, she's going to need serious placating. Even if 'Momon' didn't kill Riser, 'Issei' did and I imagine she won't care much for the distinction."

"Why tell me this now?" Momonga asked, curious.

"Well, I tried to console her and prod her mood when you and the gang went to see your, um, Issei's parents." Yubelluna noted. "I figured that Ravel needed some time to cool off, but I have a feeling that if nothing is done about her mental state, she's just going to come up with some harebrained idea and put it to motion before thinking about the consequences. She's... well, a teenager."