Troublemakers

*BEEP* The sound my alarm clock makes everyday.I roll over to check the time.9:26 a.m. Well, let's start off the first day of Summer vacation with...WORK. Ugghh. Yeah, the first day of my summer vacation and i'm already starting my shift at my local mall. But in all honesty, i don't mind going cause i'm going to get paid and it's at the mall,so why not. The only down side is that it starts at 10:00 in the freakin morning.Oh did I mention I'm not the morning person. Well um yeah, I'm not. Anyway, i got up and didmy daily routine i used to do for school.[thank god i am not there anymore]Took my shower and got dressed into my favorite outfit. Black skinny jeans,my blackhightop Convers,red shirt and my black beanie.As for my straight dark brown hair, i let it flow normally.And with that i got into my car and drove off. Btw I am 17 almost 18 i live on my own cause well i honestly was tiered of living with my family. So yeah I just moved out. And my name is Jasmine.

I made it there 5 minutes before 10. Oh yeah i work at the food-court btw. G'Morning Boss! I shouted. He gave me a smile and my name tag and off to work it was. I looked around not much to do. I didn't have breakfast so i was about to serve my self frozen yogurt but wasn't sure if i was aloud to eat. I just sat on the counter waiting for people to come. A few minutes passed and something from the corner of my eye caught my attention.