eleven

"Security breach! I repeat security breach! We are under attack!"

Ruby took a moment to realize the situation and she was only brought back when Donghyuck grabbed her wrist. She dropped down on her knees, grabbing the bat that she had gotten the first day she was here. It had been wrapped with barbed wire a few days ago since she had been fearing such a situation.

The other boys gave her a look as to why she would have a bat like that and she shrugged. "I found some barbed wire in the store room that day" She said as Donghyuck shook his head.

"You guys have your guns right? Just go straight ahead, I'll try finding Hendery. We'll have to stay near the database area" Xiaojun said as the rest of them nodded.

"Me, Jeno and Sungchan will go down the hall. The rest of you go downstairs, Ruby stay with Donghyuck." Yangyang said before the door was opened. Sound of gunshots rang, the alarm blaring in the background. Red from the emergency lights was all that filled her vision.

Donghyuck held onto the sleeve of Ruby's sweater, dragging her along. Once they were down the stairs, all she could see was blood. The once neat brown wooden floors were now covered in blood.

There were men covered in black attire and it didn't take Ruby long to realize they were here for her. She gulped nervously as her grip on the bat tightened. It looked like they were outnumbered, her father had sent a lot of men this time.

Ruby took in a deep breath as she bought her bat upwards ready to fight off anyone that came for her. Renjun had already started stabbing the men in black and she had noticed the others from the combat team all here.

Okay maybe they weren't outnumbered, Ruby thought as she watched Yuta shoot two men down at once.

"Donghyuck! Find Taeyong! They are after him" Ruby heard Johnny yell, as panic sprawled through Donghyuck's eyes. He turned around to give a glance at Ruby and she pushed him.

"Find Taeyong. I'll be with Jaemin." Ruby said as Donghyuck nodded, giving a look at Jaemin who was standing behind Ruby as if to say 'Take care of her'.

"You're violent I don't think I need to watch out that much for you" Jaemin mumbled once Donghyuck was gone as he shot down a man charging at them. Ruby only laughed, knowing whatever he said was true.

"Don't worry, I'll remove all my anger from today morning here" Ruby said as she swung her bat at a man grabbing her hand, the spikes on her bat piercing through his skull as he let out a pained sound before dropping onto the floor, another hit on the head and he was lying dead.

She sighed aiming for another man, "This is going to give me nightmares" Ruby said to herself as she grunted once she hit a man. "Ruby!" She heard the voice of Ten yell, She turned around to see Ten throwing her a gun. Her bat was abandoned on the floor as her hand caught the gun.

She turned around to shoot a man who was aiming at Shotaro, the latter turned around to give her a cheeky smile to which she shook her head. Her eyes darted around the room, catching the figure of a man choking Yuta.

She recognized the man, he was her dad's right hand man. His body guard since years, she had seen him ever since she was young. NCT were a real threat to her father if he sent his closest man to bring her back.

Ruby aimed her gun, holding no mercy. Once she pulled the trigger, it successfully shot through his neck, his grip on Yuta's neck loosening as he fell onto the floor clutching his neck. Yuta didn't waste time grabbing his gun that was discarded on the floor and shooting the man dead.

Ruby turned around all riled up to kill anyone coming her way. "This is for that strawberry you motherfucker!" She yelled as she shot down a man who was coming at her with a knife.