"Do you like that?" You try to hold back the amusement in your question, and he hums, but it sounds more like a growl. "Where does it feel the best?"

You don't have to look to know he's smiling now when he says, "Where they connect to my back."

"Here?" you as you run your finger down the skin, and his body nearly jerks.

"Yes," he breathes out. "There."

You bite back a grin as you brush over the area playfully, and the next sound he makes almost sounds like a whimper. You then push down on the skin, and again he jolts. You start to rub circles, massaging the area, and it seems he's given up on hiding the sounds of pleasure caused by it.

"You like that?" you tease, and he turns to meet your eyes with a flash of magenta.

"Kitten, you keep doing that, and there will be an even bigger mess to clean up."

You smirk as you roll your fingers one last time, making another moan slip through, before pulling your hands away, and his eyes follow you.

"Better not let it get to that point then," you say tauntingly, and his head flops to the pillow with a sigh.

"You're so mean," he pouts, making you laugh.

"I'm gonna take a bath."

You start to slide away, but he tugs on your wrist, and you face him again. "Can I join you?"

"Course," you say as you move to the edge of the bed and get to your feet.

You can feel him watching you from behind, his eyes trained on your exposed back, and you stand to look at him. His naked torso is exposed, his wings draped behind him, but his lower body is completely covered by the sheets.

"Coming?" you ask, and he quickly gets off the bed. He starts toward you, taking both your hands and pulling you across the room toward the bathroom with an adorable grin.

You're so happy right now. It feels like you're on a honeymoon with him. Like you're on top of the world and nothing can bring this feeling of utter joy down when you're with him. The way his eyes sparkle lets you know he feels the same way. You've missed each other so much, so much time has been wasted, and now you just want to be with each other.

Can things get any better?

He pulls you into the bathroom, and he finally releases his grip to allow you to walk over to the massive tub and start the water, all the while he retracts his wings before he leans against the large sink, his elbows pressing against the cold granite as he watches you.

You stand up and brush your hair out of the way, and when you look at him, he's grinning. "What?" you laugh, and he straightens up. He walks over and wraps his hands around your waist from behind, his head resting into the crevice of your neck.

"I may have made a bit of a mess that won't wash away." He places a short kiss, and you manage to look in the mirror at the purple hickeys, making you sigh.

"I'll just have to deal with it," you smirk, and he pulls away with a hum.

You reach over to turn off the faucet, and Jungkook slowly steps into the water. He holds his hand out to help you in, and you take it with a smile, carefully stepping next to him. He takes a seat, and you gradually follow behind, leaning back and pressing into his chest as his arms snake around to hold you. He places a gentle kiss on your temple before resting his chin on your shoulder.

The room goes quiet as the two of you slip into a comfortable silence when Jungkook's hand lifts out of the water, and he places it on your chest.

"I never asked, how are you feeling?"