Chapter 41: You're My Life Now

Start from the beginning

"Fine! Give it to me, please." I reached for the strawberry but he quickly popped it in his mouth, chewing it with a grin plastered on his face.

"I hate you."

"Love you too babe!" he said, swallowing the last of breakfast.

"So what time do you have to leave?" I asked.

"One. So we still have a few hours to get everything together." he gestured to the various items of clothing laying around the room that belonged to him.

"Mkay. Thank you, for this. And for last night. And just for... everything." I hugged him, kissing his cheek softly.

"Thank you, for making me happy." he smiled, turning to face me. I wrapped my arms around his and we locked lips. His hands reached my back and the touch quickened my heartbeat instantly. We laid back down on the bed and I ran my fingers through his soft, messy hair. A hand touched my thigh and I felt goose bumps form, butterflies running around my stomach. Things were getting pretty heated until loud voices sounded throughout the house, followed by banging at my bedroom door. Louis pulled away and got off the bed, running to the other end of the room and opening the door.

"Hey, how'd everything go?" I heard what sounded like Harry asking.

"Great. How was breakfast?" Louis asked him.

"Good. You guys want to come downstairs, we were just going to out and play a little football in the backyard." he turned to me and I shooed him off. I needed to shower anyway. The two boys left the hallway seconds later and I sighed, lying back down in bed. Louis and I never seemed to have any peace and quiet.

"Hey!" a head appeared outside my door: Marlee. I smiled and sat up as she skipped in the room and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"So... how was your date with Niall?!?!?" I asked, excited to hear the details.

"Ohmygosh it was amazing! So once I got inside the aquarium, I met him in the room where the dolphins were. We changed into wetsuits and got to swim with two of the cutest dolphins! It was so fun! Then we went into another room, had dinner, and he asked me to be his girlfriend!!!!!!!!" she said in pretty much one breath.

"Wow! That's great, I'm so happy for you both!" I smiled and she squealed. I knew she had liked Niall for a while, and it was just about time Niall asked her out.

"Yeah, it's awesome! I'm so happy! He is just so perfect! It's too bad that we just started dating and now he has to leave! Ohmygosh I wonder when we'll tell the fans! Oh gosh what if they hate me!" she panicked.

"Marlee, relax! They won't hate you! You're awesome! They'll just be jealous."

"Hopefully. So how was your evening? Did Lou propose?!?!?!??!"

"No, he did not, sorry to disappoint you. We had a lovely dinner in peace and quiet, thank you very much."

"OMG so adorable! I swear you guys are just the cutest! Possibly cuter than Niall and I, and that's saying something since it's my relationship!"

"Haha, thanks. Want to go downstairs, play some soccer with the boys?" I asked her.

"Sure. Lets go, but you might want to change." she said and I looked down, my pajamas were probably not best to be running around in. I quickly changed into some soccer sweats and a simple Nike tee. We walked downstairs and saw all the boys hanging out in the backward playing soccer while my mom sat in a lounge chair, reading something on her nook. Marlee ran over to Niall and gave him a hug, but I stayed with my mom. I hadn't really spent too much time with her this trip and I felt bad.