January Exchange 2023

Start from the beginning

Genre: adventure and young adult

Chapters: 50

Description: Melissa is a 20 something yesr old writer who is trying to be published. One Christmas several things stop that from happening. Will her family and her have a fight or get along?

Warning: none

Average chapter length: 500 words to 1.5k words

Will read mature content: yes but no sex scenes or intense horror

Section: light and fun

Send a request to AnimalSaga394: (inline comment here)

AnimalSaga394's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

AnimalSaga394's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE:

Username: LNRoberts1 ** ✔️

Story: I'll Remember

Genre: Young Adult/Romance

Chapters: 41 (completed)

Description: When Lauren, a 1990s teen, finally gets the boy of her dreams, she must confess her biggest secret or lose him forever.

It's the mid 90s on the West Coast. Grunge music, mix tapes, pagers, skateboarding and baggy clothes. Lauren is an ordinarily shy 8th grade girl in 1994 who risks the first move to approach her long time elusive crush, Giovanni: a gorgeous and mysterious outsider from the very small town of Brookfield. But the timing isn't on their side. Fast forward to age 17, her junior year of high school is the worst year of her life so far, and Lauren feels anything but confident. Gio reappears unexpectedly, just when she has completely forgotten about him, the attraction is as intense as ever and things heat up fast, however trouble is always close behind them. His school life is a disaster and he is keeping a secret he won't share, but it's what Lauren keeps from him that really threatens to tear their young romance apart.

Warnings: mature content. 3 sexually explicit chapters and mild drug use references. Those don't happen till mid book. First 12 chapters are PG-13 at most.

Feedback Preference: Light and fun + constructive criticism

I'm looking for all types of comments. To what you liked, to bad sentence structure, to suggesting what could make it better. Let me know if each chapter pulls you along to the next :)

Chapter Length: Average 1,500-2,500

Reading Preferences: none

Will Read Mature Content: Yes

Section I'd like to join: Light and fun

Send a request to LNRoberts1: (inline comment here)

LNRoberts1's ACCEPTED requests: (Once you or the person you sent a request to accepts, you log it here)

LNRoberts1's FINISHED exchanges: (Once you've left your comments, you post here)

INCOMPLETE: 

COMPLETE: 9 chapters of "Complete Without You" by voyageavecmoi

6 chapters (1-6) of "Cocoon on Fire" by SylviaJeanSaint

3 chapter of "The Past" by LauraDeCastr0

Username: PriscillaYiadom4 (2 stories posted) ✔️