Warmth.

glad to be back after some much-needed rest! thank you guys for being patient with me.

Y/n awoke with a startling wince, groggily opening her eyes and pulling back the covers of her bed. A spot of red through her yukata and onto the sheets of her bed. She frowned, pushing the covers back all the way before allowing her feet to touch the rug beneath her bed. Y/n found a cloth napkin laying on the floor and used it to wipe her legs before she wandered into her bathroom, sitting on the toilet and scurrying out of the yukata that now had a bright red spot on it.

I'll have to clean that now.....she sighed to herself, quickly changing and putting some cloth in her undergarments, grabbing a new yukata and putting it on lazily, yawning to herself. The girl then grabbed her stuffed animal, her bare feet pattering lightly against the floors as she quietly opened her door, tip-toeing a bit down the hall to Sukuna's room, who had his door closed. He was probably asleep since it was the middle of the night.

Raising her arm above her head, Y/n pulled the door handle slowly and opened the door just enough to slip her body through, still on her tip-toes as she turned around to shut the door softly. Once the door was closed, Y/n stepped over to his huge bed, wanting to giggle at the sight of him sleeping so soundly like a baby. Two of his hands were cradled under his head, the other two squished beneath his pillow, and his legs all thrown about. She raised the blankets on top of him, crawling under them and poking her head out right beneath his. She angled her body so that she faced him, pressing her stuffed animal to her chest before she discretely and carefully grabbed onto one of his arms, smiling. She let out a quiet breath, adjusting her legs to press against him.

She was about to close her eyes, but then she noticed two of his eyes watching her silently.

"Sorry," she whispered, snuggling into him. "Did I wake you up?"

Sukuna pulled an arm out from under his head, throwing it over her and pulling her tighter against his body.

"No, I could smell the blood." His voice was raspy and low as he let out a sigh. "Are you okay?"

"I'll be fine," Y/n mumbled, pressing her stuffed animal against her lower stomach as a cramp formed. Sukuna pets her gently, knowing that she was in pain.

"You'll be just fine, my love." He murmured against the top of her head, whispering comforting words as she drifted back into a state of unconsciousness.

By late morning, Y/n had just now woken up again, a yawn escaping her as she shifted on the bed. Eyes blinking open, Y/n saw that Sukuna was sitting up against the headboard reading a book, and she was rather half in his lap and sideways on his bed. She rolled to face upwards, staring up at his chin.

He looked down at her. "Good morning."

"Morning, 'Kuna." Y/n gave him a sideways smile, pushing herself up, only to crawl into his lap some more and lean against his bare chest. She poked the mouth on his abdomen, laughing when its tongue lolled out, only to lick her hand.

"Gross...!" She wiped the saliva on his leg. Tsking, Y/n stood up, stepping all over him and jumping off the bed, landing on the floor with a thud, stretching her body out before walking to his bathroom. She paused before walking in, craning her head back at Sukuna in the bed.