About!

about the reader and story!

this story is set in ancient Japan where sukuna is the king of curses and rules over the cursed realm! he travels between the human and cursed realm frequently and he meets the reader as a child and takes her in.

the reader is blind! therefore, she cannot see and usually keeps her eyes closed.

however, she CAN see blobs of color that are said person's aura, or as she calls them, blobs. they usually reflect on how the reader feels about them!

the reader also has extreme separation anxiety and ultimately is represented with crying and paranoia/fear. please do NOT hate on the reader, any hate messages will be deleted.  

since the reader is a child and grows up with him, i describe their relationship as more platonic than anything. it's not gr00ming, and it's not my intention for that. once y/n is old enough it will probably look a little more romantic but nothing much will change, because as you will see young y/n will in fact kiss him and he will kiss her, but it's platonic and pure love. you kiss your parents, right? 

NOTE: the reader is not described, except that she is female and that she blushes. when i say blush, i mean like anime blush. like, red lines across your cheeks kind of blush. not an actual realistic blush, because this is very far from realistic! please do not ask/comment about this because I've already said it! thank you and enjoy! :)