Her Gift!

It was bright and early one morning as Sukuna woke up, his many eyes blinking rapidly at the sun through his window. He frowned and rolled over so that his face was stuffed in one of his pillows.

A short giggle filtered through his ears, but he brushed it off. 

It happened again, and one of his eyes peeked open. 

On the edge of his bed, he saw Y/n's little head poking out and she jumped back down. He sneaked over to the edge of the bed and shot his head out, scaring Y/n with his blobby presence.

"Eek!" She yelped and fell on her butt with a thud. "Owww..." She whined. Y/n scrambled up before Sukuna could snatch her up she ran away down the hallway.

Recently she had started to cling to Kasei as well, which agitated Sukuna, but he did hire Kasei to take care of her so he wasn't going to do anything about it. But he secretly wished she would only cling to him. He was selfish when it came to her.

The King went about his daily duties and seemingly paid no mind to Y/n's sudden absence from his day. But near her dinner time...he began to worry. He became anxious. Was she upset with him? Had he not been giving her enough attention? Or too clingy? What? What was it?!

It became late afternoon now, and Sukuna anxiously awaited Y/n's arrival for dinner. He waited, and waited, and waited. For two hours. 

His beloved little 10 year old never came. 

The King of Curses was devastated.

He yelled for his right-hand man, Kenjaku.

"Where is she." 

"I regret to inform you that the young lady has threatened my life that I am not supposed to tell you. She said she would also kill Kasei if he said anything." Kenjaku sighed. He was horribly overworked.

Sukuna stared blankly for a moment before a chuckle escaped his lips, and then he was full-blown laughing. "W-what?! Her, the puny, blind little brat, kill you?! PFFFT-" He was having trouble breathing and he was banging his arms on the table in laughter. Kenjaku had thought Sukuna had finally gone mad. Well, not that he already wasn't.

"My King, er, you'll break the tabl-"

Sukuna did in fact break the table.

-

Sukuna let the girl do what she pleased for a few days, though it was a struggle, he made it. He awoke one morning to sunlight yet again, but this time there was a gentle tug on one of his arms.

"Yes...?" His voice was raspy and dry from sleep.

"Kuna! Kuna Kuna! Come quickly!!" 

He jumped up as Y/n tugged him out of bed with all her strength, heading towards the door and hit the door frame in the process.

"Oops! Im okay Kuna!" She lead him out of his room and down the hallway, all the way out to the back terrace that he forgot he had. Kasei was waiting patiently on a rock, and then he realized.

The garden was alive.

"Kasei helped me fix it! I wanted to do something for you :)"  She blushed and hugged his legs tightly. 

He was shocked. He had totally forgotten about the garden back here, and he had to admit that he had let it get overgrown with weeds. But here it was, a little paradise in the realm of man-hunting curses. 

There were trees, flowers, a pond, and even a small waterfall. He scooped up the little girl into his arms and twirled around.

"Do you like it?!" She asked enthusiastically. "Kasei said it was really pretty!"

He kissed her little face all over and she giggled. "I love it, pipsqueak. Thank you."

Sukuna made it known about the girl's gift and boasted frequently. He and Y/n ate lunch outside whenever he could.

He wished she could see.