Kayden Carter - The Light That Blinds

Start from the beginning

Y/N:" What are you doing?"

Kayden:" I might wanna have a go with you before you tie the knot. I heard Dakota, Tegan and Rhea swoon so much because of you, so I thought I could get myself a piece."

Y/N:" You could've straight up asked me though."

Kayden:" I prefer a little game."

Y/N shook his head a little, but smirked at Kayden which confirmed that she would indeed get what she wanted. The dark skinned woman got up, turned around and shook her shorts-covered ass at Y/N.

 The dark skinned woman got up, turned around and shook her shorts-covered ass at Y/N

Y/N:" Nice cheeks, Kayden."

Kayden:" Thanks. I grew them myself."

Y/N:" Even better."

Y/N got out of his sweatpants and boxers while Kayden dropped her top and shorts, revealing bright pink underwear that matched her pretty nicely. The two got closer again, locking lips while Kayden jumped into Y/N's arms, being held comfortably. She felt the tip of his dick already pressing against her panties, smiling into the kiss. One of Y/N's hands quickly moved her panties aside, but instead of going for her pussy, Y/N actually went for her ass and pushed in which surprised Kayden.

Kayden:" An assman tonight?"

Y/N:" Well, you got a nice one, so it would be a shame not to give some attention to it."

Kayden:" Fair enough, big guy. Now show me what got the girls into you."

Y/N smirked and did just that as he took the lead and started thrusting into Kayden's bubble butt, prodding her asshole nicely. It was incredibly tight, but Kayden didn't feel like she would dislike it, her whole body moving from Y/N's actions. Fortunately the door was closed now, so the two were undisturbed as Y/N's dick shot in and out of Kayden's anal caverns. This definitly wasn't how either of them thought the night would go, but they didn't complain about that whatsoever, bridging the more boring parts of the show with sex. Kayden held on tightly, moaning loudly already as her ass got stuffed over and over again.

Her cheeks jiggled and rippled heavily, even with Y/N holding her, but they knew they'd enjoy this however they wanted

Her cheeks jiggled and rippled heavily, even with Y/N holding her, but they knew they'd enjoy this however they wanted. Y/N was relentless as he thrusted away at her pink hole without any signs of stopping or even slowing down at all while Kayden took sharp breaths between moans. She hasn't had sex like this before, so this made up for missing out on so much as her body shuddered from the intense pleasure she received.

Kayden:" Mmm yeah, I understand now why everyone wants you."

Y/N:" This is just gear 1, Kayden. Once we reached gear 3, you won't stop screaming my name."

Kayden:" Confident, are we?"

Y/N:" I just know my way around."

Y/N soon shifted to the next level and really plowed away at her asshole vigorously, surprising Kayden even more as she couldn't help but take every move. She heard a lot about Y/N from others on the roster, but she never would've imagined this from a guy like him. Would she wanna stop? No, not at all. This felt too good to stop yet as her asshole got stretched so well and the way his hips crashed against her ass added to the experience. The speed, the depth, the girth of Y/N's pounding cock, it was all amazing and she really hoped she coukd feel his climax at the end of this. No, Y/N didn't have a list of people he slept with since this all started and he wouldn't want one, but sometimes it was difficult to keep track.

Kayden:" Nghh so...deep...fuck, so...good."

Y/N:" You didn't do much anal before, hmm? I can tell from how damn tight your ass is."

Kayden:" Only a few times. And the guys weren't good at it."

That made Y/N scoff because Kayden was worth the effort and the trial as the two kept going at a hard pace with the sound of flesh repeatedly meeting flesh and loud moaning filling the air. They really made the best out of the time they had as Y/N changed the position to doggy with Kayden on the couch, looking over her shoulder to see how well Y/N kept pounding her ass.

 They really made the best out of the time they had as Y/N changed the position to doggy with Kayden on the couch, looking over her shoulder to see how well Y/N kept pounding her ass

Both of them drew closer to the end, but they'd hold back as best as they could, with Y/N having a good grip on Kayden's ass cheeks while his hips moved almost on their own. The clapping and moaning turned both of them on even more with the speed and intensity increasing steadily. They knew they shouldn't talk about it around others, but as soon as Y/N would reunite with his girls, they'd know he wasn't just watching the show. They would just tease the hell out of him like they always do when he slept with another female wrestler. But he could worry about that later, for now his focus remained on Kayden who was now a moaning mess. She felt his throbbing member pound her harder and could barely take it anymore, hoping he would climax soon.

Kayden:" C'mon, give it to me. I know you have a load for my ass."

Y/N:" Just make sure you can take such a filling."

Kayden:" Honey, I'm as ready as ever."

Y/N cocked an eyebrow at that before plowing Kayden's ass balls deep as his end was close. He had a lot of women say they could take what he'd give them, but only few could prove him right on that. And with Kayden barely holding on, it was obvious that she couldn't keep her promise either, screaming out in ecstasy when her ass got flooded with a thick stream of Y/N's cum.

 And with Kayden barely holding on, it was obvious that she couldn't keep her promise either, screaming out in ecstasy when her ass got flooded with a thick stream of Y/N's cum

Spurt after spurt covered her anal walls as Y/N took a deep breath. He delivered everything he promised and Kayden loved every second of it as she let him pull out.

Kayden:" I...Oh my gosh..."

Y/N:" Underestimating me is a mistake."

Kayden:" You're right. But this was great."

Y/N:" Yeah, that's true. I had a lot of fun with you."

Kayden:" Same here, Y/N. Make sure to stay in touch, okay?"

Y/N gave a thumbs up before both of them used paper towels to clean up and then they got dressed again. Kayden kissed Y/N's cheek and left, just in time for Rhea's segment to begin.