Chapter 8- The girls bathroom on the 2nd floor

(🎶Extremly Loud and Incredibly Close)

Together they go to the headmaster's office. "Professor Dumbledore" Violett and Jocelynn say with a bow. "Headmaster" Professor Snape says.
"Alula disappeared. Nobody has seen her since the second lesson. I am concerned that she does something stupid or hurts herself." he explains.

"Well, then let's see where she is...." Dumbledore says and gets a map of Hogwarts from his desk. After a search spell, he says "She is in the girls' bathroom on the second floor".
"Thank god" Violett says. "We will look after her" Jocelynn says and pulls Violett with her out of the office.

As they arrive in the bathroom, they hear snivels. Not only Moaning Myrtles, also another one. "Hey Myrte" Violett says. "Is she okay?" "Crying and crying, like me when somebody throws something at me..." she explains, overly dramatic like always.

"Would you mind leaving us alone for a while?" Jocelynn asks as friendly as possible. And with a loud whine, she dives in one of the toilets. "She is so dramatic" Jocelynn whispers annoyed. Violett chuckles before knocking on the closed cabin. "Alula can you come out? Do you wanna talk?" she asks quietly.

"I am fine... just need to be alone. Don't worry. Everything is alright..." she says after clearing her voice. "We know you're not. Snape is concerned too, so he helped us find you. Open the door" Jocelynn says a little more forceful than Violett.

So Alula opens the door and comes out. Violett hugs her. "He is going to kill me" Alula states. "I am sure he won't..." Jocelynn says, hugging her too.

"What did you get in your exams ?" Alula asks.

I have mostly E, but one O in history of magic. I am pretty happy with them..." Jocelynn explains.

"Me too, well I have more O" Violett says. "Why did you ask?"Jocelynn asks. "My grades aren't good this year... My Mother would have skinned me alive, but now I have to face Snape. That's even worse" she states.

"He will understand. You were in the hospital wing for an eternity. It wasn't easy to catch up. Don't worry" Violett says and hugs her.

"I am a dissappointment. I would understand if he doesn't want to be my guardian anymore" she cries.

"Alula! Don't say something like that. You are awesome. Nobody can hold this against you. You had a hard time, and it is okay to fail sometimes." Jocelynn intervenes.

Alula just sits in front of the sinks and just cries

Alula just sits in front of the sinks and just cries. The other girls sit next to her and pet her back. Alula's breathing gets heavier every time.

"Alula you need to breathe... That's not good, you're hyperventilating... Shh... it is ok.... breath slowly... in and out... just like this" Violett calms.

But it doesn't help. Jocelynn runs to the office as fast as possible. Gladly for her, Professor Snape is still there. "Professor, she is hyperventilating. She has a breakdown. We don't know what to do." she explains, still breathless. Snape storms off right away.

"Miss Evergreen, leave me alone with her, please." Snape orders. Violett stares at him in disbelief. "Trust me" he whispers, so she leaves.

"Miss Black, you need to calm down. Everything is alright. Do you remember the last time we did this? Tell me five things you can see..." he says calmly and crouches down to her.

"W-window, s-........ s-......s-inks, tiles...... I-I don't k-know" she says between sobs. "Shhh, you are doing great. You just need to concentrate. It's alright. Just two more things: What about over there? " He praises.

"C-cabins, water tap" she stutters. "Really good. Now three things you can hear. " "Heartbeat, breathing, dripping water" she says with a shaky voice. "Well done. Now one thing you can feel" he says. "The cold floor, Sir" she answers.

"Very good, Miss Black. I want you to stand up. Are you alright?" he asks. "Yes, Sir" she says. "I am sure your friends are waiting for you." he says and opens the door.

Jocelynn and Viollet literally jump on her. "Girls! Let her breath!" Snape says. "Sorry" they both say with a chuckle. "Put her to bed. She needs rest. Miss Black, I want you to meet me in the headmaster's office directly after breakfast tomorrow." he orders. "Yes, Sir. Thank you" she says and is led to the dormitories by her friends.

Alula is asleep fast that day. Castor snuggles on her. He senses that she isn't feeling well.

Violett wakes Alula right before breakfast. They go together and keep an eye on her. "Alula, eat something. At least a bit of toast" Jocelynn says. Alula chokes down a dry toast.

After that, she goes to the office. She takes a deep breath before knocking on the door. She opens the door and stands once again in front of the Professors. "Good Morning, Sirs" Alula nearly whispers. "Dear, take a seat please" Dumbledore says. "Can I offer you a tea, Miss Black?" he asks. "Yes, thank you Professor" she answers.

"How are you, Miss Black?" he asks. " Better, Sir" she says and takes a sip from the perfectly brewed Earl Grey. "I am glad to hear this. " He says.

"Is it because of my grades? I know they aren't as good as they used to be, but I am trying my best to fix it...." she starts but is interrupted quickly "No, Alula that's not why we are meeting here... Professor Snape and I think it would be best to give you a break. " He states.

"Sir?" she asks. "We will send you on a vacation in the countryside. Where you can collect your self and catch up with the others without pressure" Snape explains further. "Am I understanding this right? You are sending me alone in the countryside? " She asks, disbelieving.

"Of course not! I will escort you and tutor you, Miss Black" Snapes says amused. "Have I a say in this?" she asks. "We can't force you. But I think it is a chance for you to recover completely and to attune with each other. After all, Professor Snape is your guardian." Dumbledore explains.

"For how long?" she asks. "A view weeks" "Can I bring Castor?" "If you want to" "When are we leaving ?" "Saturday Morning"

Snape takes a look at the clock. "Miss Black, lessons start in five Minutes. You better be punctual, and I expect you to apologize for your sudden disappearance yesterday, understood?" he orders. "Yes, Sir. Professor Dumbledore" she says with a bow to Dumbledore and leaves quickly.