Step Brother Hoseok × Y/N

"Flight 077 has landed from Australia to South Korea."

With the announcement as informed a plane landed after a few minutes a girl steps out of the plane looking to the atmosphere around, what made her sad though she was already known to fact was that she was alone there while other passengers were meeting their friends and family, when......

Her eyes fell on an other pair of eyes that were staring at her as if waiting for her to see him because may be he wasn't knowing how to address her, she smile slightly before making way towards him assuming him to be here for her, he stayed silent.

She walked smiling softly making him feel butterflies in his stomach but he managed to retain his straight face.

Y/N: Annyeong Op-oppa
Y/N said smiling yet stuttering a bit not aware about anything of the person in front except his name.

??: Hmm...
He slowly nodded before taking luggage from her hand and started walking making y/n follow him innocently.

Y/N: So umm op-oppa
Y/N began to say but was interrupted by

??: You can call me Hobi if you want, you are just two years younger after all.

Y/N: N-No am ok .... Umm are you not?
She asked sounding confused.

Hobi:No, I like it I just wanted you to be comfortable around me after all w-we'll be living together...now you see.

Then the car went silent though both wanted to talk but didn't know how & where to begin with.

"So~" both spoke in unison finally deciding to initiate.

" You go ahead" they mentally slapped themselves out of embarrassment for synchronising again and Hobi decided to not speak any further while y/n decided to go with the opposite.

Y/N: So did mom & d-dad already shift?

Hobi shook head before speaking "but they'll by tomorrow morning."

And once again both decided to not speak against their strong urges to know e/o.

A/N POV

These are Kim y/n and Jung Hoseok. Y/N's father expired three years ago and her mom finally decided to move on though y/n is still not completely ready to except the change but for her mother's happiness she's trying her best. While Hoseok is adopted son of Mr Jung (y/n's mom's new husband). His foster mom expired a few months ago though and he came to know his dad is already remarrying, well he was never too attached to both of them as he was already 14 when he was adopted and later sent to boarding school, he returned just a week before his mom left the world to handle his dad's business as he's 26 now.

While Y/N is a student who just finished with her studies from Australia and decided to return back to her homeland.

About shifting that the two talked earlier is that their parents have decided to live together in one of Mr Jung's newly built house while decided for the two to live together in their mansion.

The two never actually met each other before today and of course the wedding day though the two hardly talked on that day not like they could have a conversation today, it's just that they too are quite nervous and don't want to sound clingy, Hoba's cold nature as he has almost lived alone all in his past life couldn't help either.

But but but~
Hobi also has a secret that nobody nobody nobody... knows~
.
.
.
.
.
He is having a huge crush on his Step - Sister!!!

Yes, he fell head over heels for her on the very first day (on wedding) when he saw her helping all the people there, her cute face being a cherry on top.