Chapter 6: Rebirth of Purity and Evil

Start from the beginning

Inuyumi knew Bankotsu was a terrible parent. She always knew Ayane would never trust him or any others.

"You're lying! You kidnapped me and I want my mommy and daddy back!" Ayane yelled in a tantrum voice, hitting him in the strong chest with two fists. Bankotsu sighed with a sweatdrop. And are his brothers.

"Should we meet up with Tsubaki and Lady Zero?" Jakotsu suggested curiously as he hoped this wasn't a bad idea.

Bankotsu nodded in agreement. "Sure, let's see about that."

They then entered the room when Ayane struggled to break free from Bankotsu's arms, but his arms are too strong to hold her. They closed the door, leaving the throne room that has gone silent. As for Ayane, whining and shrieking as loudly as she could.

***

"How did it go, Riku?" Zero asked as she entered the cave and found him who was still restoring its ashes had placed the two stone pots containing the two's ashes, side by side on the temple altar. They were surrounded by hordes of souls, human limbs, internal organs, and various demon body parts.

"Going well, My Lady, I just have to merge them together with my psychic abilities and it should go smoothly from there," Riku said with a smirk.

"Yes, perfect. Get on with it then, Riku," Zero said as she stared down at the pots containing the vital ashes.

Riku closed his eyes for a belief moment before reopening them, when he did they were a luminous gold. At first, he was using the chant. Suddenly, the pots began to shake as the lids flew off, spilling the ashes. The remains hovered in mid-air, emitting lots of spiritual and demonic energy. They turn morphed into many different shapes before becoming completely covered in internal organs and human flesh. The skin stretched and shaped as it became smooth and creamy, and two bodies slowly started to take shape.

Zero smiled, laughing. "At last! It's working!"

When she kept laughing with an excited look, Kagura, except Kanna, was in shock at seeing two bodies being restored. Kagura knew this is going to happen when Naraku will have her heart and become his servant again. She does not like that. She thought Naraku will never be alive again. All she ever wanted was freedom.

Hair was growing from the figures and facial details were emerging on the smooth faces. Nails grew on their fingertips and toes, and their belly buttons also sunk inwards. A few seconds later, Zero, Tsubaki, and Riku were standing before the shell of a very beautiful woman and the shell of a handsome man. They gasped in amazement as the vessels were finally complete.

"Now after it was done, My Lady, Naraku, and Kikyo didn't have their souls yet, so we needed the demonic and spiritual souls from the child," Riku said with a smirk, crossing his arms across his chest.

"Great options, Riku!" Zero exclaimed excitedly as she spun around and stared into Tsubaki's face. "Now, tell me, Tsubaki, since you and Kikyo are rivals, what will you do to her after we drift the child's soul?"

Tsubaki smirked evilly. "I'll give her some advice, My Lady. Since she failed to kill Kagome, I'm sure I'll restore her memories."

"Good."

All they needed to do now was to bring Ayane and give them their demonic and spiritual powerful souls.

***

Sesshomaru, Kagome, and the others were on their way to rescue Ayane. They hoped it was not too late to save the day. Sango had changed her clothes into a demon slayer suit before they had to go on a rescue mission. As for Ayame before she would able to help them save the day, she told the children to stay in Kaede's hut until it was over so they do what she said.