Ten shook his head before sitting back down in his seat.

"Ok, ok, nope," Taeyong walked over to Ten and took his hand. "No moping. You need to just tell him."

"I can't-" Ten whined.

"Of course you can," Taeyong winked. "I knew he liked you back the moment he turned down Kim Doyoung at my wedding."

"What?" Ten titled his head to the side. "I'm gonna be totally honest with you. I was shitfaced at your reception."

"Yeah I know," Taeyong giggled. "So this is what happened..."

Flashback

"Ok I'll see you on Sunday," Taeyong kissed both Jeno and Mark on the head as they got in Renjun's mom's car.

"Thank you so much for taking them," Taeyong thanked her as she smiled.

"No problem! Have fun at your reception!" She laughed and winked at him.

Taeyong blushed before looking at the kids again. "All of you behave. And Jeno I better not hear you hid Jaemin's sleeping bag again."

Jeno pouted before nodding his head as Jaemin giggled.

"Bye mom," Mark joked as he rolled up the window.

It made Taeyongs heart beat sweetly before he made his way back into the reception hall.

Strong arms found their way around him from behind.

"My beautiful bubu," Jaehyun's voice tickled his ears gently. "The kids leave?"

Taryong nodded before nuzzling his head into Jaehyun's.

"Good because Ten's putting on a show over there," Jaehyun chuckled as he looked at one of the tables.

Ten was dancing all over it, clearly drunk as hell, body swaying to the party music.

"Didn't know we hired a stripper," Taeyong snorted as Ten took off his tie and threw it.

"One night?" A sweet voice on their left caught their interest.

Taeyong turned to see Johnny and Doyoung.

Kim Doyoung was one of Jeno's teacher's  in elementary school.

Smart as hell and fiery like a firecracker.

Beautiful too with a voice like silk.

Johnny and Doyoung always have their occasional one night stands at least every 3 months.

Johnny's never been good at saying no to Kim Doyoung.

Taeyong doesn't think he would've been able to either if he hadn't already found Jaehyun.

"Oh yeah?" Johnny smirked, his hand reaching for Doyoung's waist.

It didn't get that that far because Johnny flinched when a shoe slammed into the back of his head.

"Ow! What the hell-" Johnny turned around and just barely dodged another shoe.

"Whoopsie," Ten shrugged from his spot on the table as he kept dancing, a small crowd starting to gather around him.

Johnny scoffed before turning back to Doyoung. "Where were we?"

Doyoung went to circle his arms around Johnny's shoulders but another yell caught there attention.

"Ten you should get down from there," A voice that sounded like Qian Kun broke through.

Johnny sighed and looked towards the crowd again.

Ten was smiling and swaying on his feet. One small hit and he would definelty hit the floor.

"Seriously! Be careful!" Kun yelled again as Ten almost tripped backwards.

"I'll be fine," Ten slurred. "But before I go, somebody tell Jonathan he's an asshole."

Johnny rolled his eyes but they quickly widened when he saw Ten fall backwards.

His body moved into high gear as he ran over and quickly caught Ten before he fell the ground.

"Huh?" Ten's groggy eyes peered up. "Oh hey. You're an asshole, Jonathan."

Ten's eyes closed right after as he passed out in Johnny's arms.

"My name isn't Jonathan," Johnny sighed as he looked at the man in his arms.

'He's pretty when he isn't yelling at me...'

"Johnny?" Doyoung's soft voice chimed in again.

Johnny turned around to look at Doyoung before softly sighing.

He had a choice to make.

But before he could say anything, Ten shifted in his arms and his cheek pressed against his chest.

"Hey," Johnny gave a sorry look before motioning his head at Ten. "I'm sorry but I've got something to take care of."

"Oh. Yeah no problem," Doyoung smiled awkwardly. "I'll see you around."

"I bet you that Ten and Johnny are end game," Taeyong whispered to his new husband.

"No way, Johnny's been all over Doyoung for years," Jaehyun whispered back.

"Wanna bet?" Taeyong wiggled his brows.

"What's in it for me?" Jaehyun said into his ear as he nibbled on his lobe.

"I'll show you an example later," Taeyong winked before turning around to kiss Jaehyun.

End Of Flashback

"I don’t remember any of that," Ten shook his head in disbelief.

"It's true!" Taeyong exclaimed. "It was like watching a drama on TV."

"What was?" Yuta asked as he barged into the kitchen and went to straight to the fridge.

"Johnny and Ten at my wedding," Taeyong said as he heard his phone ring and went to awnser it. "Speak of the devil."

"Oh yeah. That was funny as hell,' Yuta chuckled as he twisted a water bottle open. "You toppled over like a bowling pin."

"I did not-" Ten went to argue but was cut off by Taeyong.

"What do you mean they aren't there?!" Taeyong yelled into the phone.