"You didn't let me finish."

"No need to finish something in which I have no interest in." Luna replied lazily as she poked at the crumbs of her food.

"I was just going to say that if you join as the manager willingly I won't involve Kazuma-san." Midorima replied icily.

At this Luna stopped poking her food, and her eyes narrowed. Not looking up, she replied, "So what if you involve him?"

Akashi, who was watching the interaction in front of him, couldn't help but speak up.

"Is there a specific reason you don't want to join?"

Pushing her chair back to stand up, Luna looked down directly at Akashi. Looking into her eyes, Akashi could see that her eyes had taken a dark appearance, making them lose their gold tone and now they seem to be an almost darker olive color. Akashi wanted to ask about the change but before he could bring it up, Luna blinked and her eyes regained their golden hue, like that of a cat.

"It sounds like too much work. Waking up early, filling up water bottles and carrying them, taking notes, accompanying a bunch of children to games where they cry if they win or cry if they lose. No thank you." Luna said as she scoffed and began to make her way towards her room.

With nothing left to say both boys watched as Luna walked away and entered her room.

Letting out a sigh Midorima rubbed his temples and turned towards Akashi.

"Please excuse her, she has an unusual change of attitudes. I'll try my best to convince her to be manager, so just leave it to me."

Akashi gave a nod at Midorima's words and letting curiosity get the best of him asked, "Who is Kazuma-san? From what I recall there is no one by that name in the Senju family."

Midorima pursed his lips, he knew it wasn't his place but if Luna was going to be part of the club then it would be good if at least one other member knew at least half the truth. "Shika Kazuma is Lunas doctor, he might be able to convince her to join."

Eyeing Midorima, he thought over everything he knew so far of Senju Luna, "He's not a family medicine doctor." Akashi finally stated.

A silence hung in the air, turning to look towards the dark hallway, giving a slight nod, Midorima confessed,

"He's a psychiatrist."

Five hours later

After telling Akashi that Luna had a psychiatrist, Midorima was thankful that he didn't probe any further. Although he could probably guess that the first thing Akashi would do when he got home would be to investigate the matter, Midorima knew he'd be unable to find anything. After all, Senju Sayuri couldn't run the risk of letting the world know that her one and only granddaughter, who was to inherit the company, was having some mental issues. Well, mental issues is what she liked to call Lunas denial of wanting to inherit the company, from Midorima's point of view all he could see was a rebellious phase she was currently going through. But who was he to say anything to the matriarch, they weren't even on good terms anyway, maybe it was the older lady that needs the mental help, seeing as she tries to pull fights with a 12 year old boy. Scoffing at his last thought, Midorima began to prepare Lunas favorite snacks, it was nearing seven in the afternoon, and he would be arriving.

With the tray filled with two cups, a container of water, peeled tangerines, green grapes and the sour candies that Akashi had brought, Midorima made his way down the corridor to the fifth door, opening it quietly, he entered the room. Setting the tray down on the coffee table, he gave a look around the room.

Similar to the living room, the walls were white and there was a white rug in the floor but instead of bare walls, there were paintings and calligraphy hung on them. He could easily figure out who the artist was, after all Luna refuses to hang any piece of art or calligraphy that isn't hers. He could remember hearing her words when he asked why she didn't hang up other artists work, 'All others belong in the trash.' Shaking his thought of the memory he came closer to the art pieces, there was a variety of them, from paint to charcoal, to color pencils and even crayons.

Some were of places, others of nature but most of them were of people. He could recognize some of them, but others were faces he had never seen and most didn't have a face, only their face shape and hair.

He stopped at one, eyes going slightly big, it was a painting, the whole canvas had been painted in shades of blue and in the middle of it were two figures, one with long hair floating behind them, body and hands reaching out to the the figure underneath who had short hair and whose body seemed be sinking with no hope of rescue. Midorima knew that the figure sinking was him and the one reaching out was Luna, the lake accident from seven years ago, she had painted it and even if he hated to admit it, it looked beautiful. Even though the figures' faces weren't painted out in detail, he could feel it, although maybe that could be attributed to the fact that he went through it.

Moving onto the next canvas it was a sketch of a face, narrowing his eyes, he tried to come up with an idea on why she had drawn this face. But before he could think more about it the doorbell rang, putting the matter aside for now, Midorima quickly made his way towards the front door.

Opening the door and looking up he was met with the midnight blue eyes of Shika Kazuma.

Giving the young boy a warm smile, Shika Kazuma spoke first, "Good evening, Shintaro."

AN-

Happy New Year