Late Introduction or No Introduction

"You don't love me. So, just let me go already."

Golden-green eyes fluttered open, staring at the ceiling for a few minutes trying to calm her racing heart. Luna sighed as she sat up on her bed, looking over at her clock that read 5:27 am, she sighed again. 'It's way too early for this.' Luna thought silently as she closed her eyes and took a few more deep breaths.

She finally got up from her bed and made her way to her bathroom, mentally preparing herself for the long day that awaited her.

Current Time: 9:49 am

Current Location: Teiko Middle School, Classroom 1-A

"For this project I will give you the freedom of choosing your group mates, remember that there needs to be a minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 per group." Himawari-sensei said, her eyes scanning the room, her eyes lingering over an empty seat. "I'll give you the last minutes to choose your members, send one representative to secure your topic."

At that moment the door slid open, all heads turned to the source, Luna stood still for a moment, letting the stares sink in, avoiding people could become addicting so now that she had to interact with people again she prayed that she wouldn't get withdrawal symptoms.

A silence engulfed the classroom but it was broken with the whispering words of the students.

"Who is she?" "Wow, she's really pretty." "She looks so small." "Isn't she Senju Luna?" "She got a perfect score along with Akashi." "This is the first time I've seen her." "Has she even been at school?" "She's rich, so does it even matter?"

'How annoying.' Luna thought, she walked forward towards her sensei and extended her hand, holding out a piece of paper.

Himawari-sensei snapped out of her daze as Luna begun to approach her and taking the paper that was held our for her she turned to face the class again to quiet them down.

"Quiet down" Himawari-sensei said. She looked down to read the paper quickly, her eyes narrowing slightly. She looked back up at her students, smiling, "For some of you that do not know her, she is Senju Luna, due to some unforeseen circumstances she was unable to attend class till now. Get along with her well." Turning to Luna, and doing a quick examination of her, she told her to take the empty seat and quickly left the classroom.

Luna didn't bother herself with an introduction and made her way towards the empty seat by the window. Even though she had taken her seat and was now staring out the window the class was still silent. Even though she hadn't said a single thing since she walked in, the other students felt as if they should proceed with caution.

Akashi whose seat was in front of hers, turned to her and put a sheet of paper on her desk. Luna who had been staring blankly outside noticed the movement from the corner of her eye. She looked down at the paper, History Project; Japan Dynasties.

Leaning her head onto her right arm she looked at Akashi.

"I just arrived and you're already giving me work to do?", her eyes moved towards the window again and she sighed. 'This is why no one likes school, from the moment you walk in till the moment you walk out, it's just work and work and more work.'

"You'll be with Midorima and I. Is there a specific dynasty you want to do?"

"No."

"Are you available tomorrow? The assignment isn't complex so we should be able to finish it in one day." 

"No."

"It's settled then. We'll meet at your house at 1." Akashi said, ignoring her. 

"No, I-"

"Stop being so childish Luna." Midorima spoke up, knowing full well what type of excuse she'd give.

"I see that you're as mean as ever.....Shin-chan." Luna said, turning towards the green head.

"Don't call me that." He said as he pushed up his glasses. "You should have introduced yourself earlier to the rest of the class."

"Sensei already did that for me."

"Just walking to your seat with no greeting at all is rude." He added.

"And?"

Midorima turned away as he got a tick mark on his head. Even though he has known her for seven years, it didn't lessen the hate he'd feel every time she would act like this. He exhaled slowly and looked at her again.

"Late introductions are better than no introductions." 

Luna stared into his green eyes for a moment longer, she then looked towards Akashi who was already looking at her, with the same expectation.

She sighed softly but stood up and began to walk towards the front of the classroom. The rest of the students watched with silent anticipation as she made her way forward, after all they would be able to ask her questions after she introduced herself, and by being able to know just a little more about her they could maybe have a chance to get close to her.

There was just a tiny problem though, Luna didn't stop walking once she reached the front of the classroom, she continued on her way.

.......

And she walked out the door.

Everybody blinked once, then twice and then...

"NANI????!!!!!!" 

Authors Quick Note/Warning 

I'll go straight to the point, don't continue to read this fan fic. if you agree to the statements below;

1. I want this book to have a happy ending.

2. I don't want any crossovers.

3. I would like it if there is no sequel, let this be a one for all done book.

4. I would like for the story line to be nice, simple, and sweet.

5. I would like on time scheduled updates.

If you agreed to any of the 5 things mentioned above, don't add this, don't read this and get out. I write this in good faith. I am writing this fan fic. for my own entrainment and not yours.  

If you do continue to read, two things you should know;  

1. I update when I feel the inspiration

And

2. Keep up with the tangled up story I'm going to give you. Its not too tangled though, so don't worry.