Marriage

The scratching of pencil against paper was the only thing audible in the living room of the home of Senju Luna. Akashi Seijuro had arrived an hour ago but the owner of the home had yet to make an appearance.

An hour earlier

Midorima had met Akashi at the entrance of the complex and on the way explained to him that Luna had a slight fever and probably wouldn't be joining them for the work, but to not worry as she had provided her fair share of research and they were in charge of putting it together, adding the visual elements and filling in any gaps.

Changing into slippers, Seijoru walked through the short entrance hallway and stepped into Lunas' apartment. The layout of the apartment was simple, from where he stood, to his left was one simple white couch against the wall, a white circular rug where a coffee table rested, and a long dark hallway, where shadows of doors could be seen. To his right, a flat screen t.v. mounted onto the wall, a few feet away from it a dining table, situated by a window, and the kitchen being on the opposite side of the wall. And lastly, a sliding door, that led onto the balcony, further in front of him. The window and glass sliding doors allowed more than enough natural light to come through, so no lights were currently on. But, the detail that had gained his attention the most were the bare white walls; no pictures, no paintings, no decorations, in simpler terms; no personality whatsoever was hinted at. Even his own home had a few pieces of decoration that could give insight in their lives.

"Luna doesn't like to have anything on the coffee table, so we can do our work on the dining table or we can use a spare study room."

Akashi slightly furrowed his eyebrows, "Her apartment doesn't look like it could have more than two rooms."

"Oh, I forgot to mention that the whole floor is basically her apartment. But you could say this is the main area." Midorima said, as he went into the kitchen to grab drinks and snacks.

Akashi nodded his head, "That makes sense."

So basically all the 'apartments' on the floor had been connected in order to form one apartment, with only one short hallway in the middle, it all connected as a U, and of course the floor was off limits. Added onto the fact that the floor above was also hers' but for the sole reason that she didn't want to deal with any type of noise and the floor below her was for Ayumi and the rest of the staff in charge of taking care of her. (The life of the rich)

Putting the drinks and snacks down on the dining table, Midorima turned to Akashi for his preference.

"The dining table is fine. Also here," he said as he handed a small basket of sweets to Midorima, "My father told me this is the only thing she will take as a gift for the intrusion."

Midorima gave a silent sigh, "Yeah, sadly he isn't wrong." He took the basket with a heavy sigh and made his way into the kitchen in order to hide it.

As Akashi set his things down, he noticed the kitchen was a lot smaller than he had originally imagined, and the biggest object was the fridge. He saw Midorima put the candy away on a high shelf, way out of Lunas' reach. They both sat down and began taking out their papers and books.

"These are the notes Luna made, they're bullet points of facts, supporting evidence, and citations. We can do a written rough draft and type it up on another day when Luna feels better." Midorima proposed.
Looking over the notes quickly, he gave a slight nod towards Midorima's proposal.

"Her notes are well written, she must have spent a lot of time on them." Akashi commented.

"Not necessarily, those are old notes she had from before. She hires historians to tell her about the history of the world, history is one of the few things she doesn't find too boring."