day 1

"Well, I started noticing that the guards have a shift, they change every 2 hours, george comes, then leaves, sapnap comes, and then george is there to replace him, do they think im a threat? I always ask each one of them the time [00:34]

Nothing new, just that i got a tennis ball to play with, maybe i can distract them with it? annoy them with it? [02:12]

I threw the ball away in hope  of distracting him, i didnt get the ball back [2:35]"

You were filling up the page with random updates, drawings, anything that could kill your boredom. Suddenly, you heard some steps, the shifts shouldn't have ended so soon.

" Leave, now"a voice said.

the one who was guarding you had left, and the familiar mask took a good look at you.

" Having fun, Y/N? " he said.

You walked towards the prison bars.

" If it isn't dream. " You responded

He threw you your tennis ball.

"I think that this belongs to you" He said.

"What are you here for, Dream?" You took a closer look at him.

He leaned his back on the bars, crossing his arms.

"I'm just here to complain, nothing more" He said, his voice was showing nothing more than.. a feeling of sombre.

"I guess i have no other choice but to listen.. What's up?" You said, noticing his keys around his belt. This might be your one last chance.

"I just.. I dont want you to die out there" he said, resting his head against the bars.

you slowly moved your hand towards the keys.

"Look.. I'm not going to die out there, nothing could possibly kill me, right?" you were trying to muffle the sound of the keys.

"There will be hundreds of people, guarding the place, watching your execution, there's no way you can make it out of there alive." He sighed.

You almost got the key to your cell.

He caught your wrist, tight, you were stuck there.

"That was a good attempt, but if you want the key, you must give something in return" The mask stared blankly into your soul.

He let go of your wrist, got up and unlocked the door to make himself at home.

After closing it, you thought of only one way of getting yourself out safely,well, just for a moment.

You took off his mask, he hesitated for a second, but gave  in. You cupped his face, looking at him in the eyes.

"I promise, i wont get myself hurt or anyone else, its a risk im willing to take." You assured him.

"But what if you get killed? what then?" He looked down, he was never this.. worried.

"I'll die when the sky is red, when the grass is burned, when rain starts to pour and sadness floods our hearts, when  god himself comes down to earth and your sword will stab my heart. That's when I'll die.. I lo-"

you didnt get to finish the sentence . the strong man who was feared by everyone was now hugging the most wanted, frightening warrior that could exist, who was Technoblades right hand warrior.

You hugged him back.

" I won't let it happen. "He responded, hugging you tightly.

" What? "You said.

" You'll never die on me. "His voice was worried as he let go and kissed you.

You were shocked, surprised, you forgot about love, attachment, the things that once made you feel so complete, and only he could have done this to you.

You kissed him back, soon letting go.

"Dream?" Sapnap called.

You two got away from each other, and he opened the door.

"Aren't you going to help me?" You looked at him.

"We'll see if i change my mind." Dream responded, putting his mask back on.

Dream left, a few chats later and Sapnap was back to guarding you.

You were tired of feeling so helpless, so useless. You felt like your hours, minutes, seconds were being numbered. You thought well before taking an action.

Maybe dream was one of your problems.

A/N: AYYYY NEW CHAPTER, WELL MORE OR LESS, THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 21K READS, THATS SO CRAZY DUDE I LOVE YOU ALL. This was a short one because i ran out of some ideas, but i try to make it interesting, next 2 chapters should be better, and longer. Also, thank you for all the votes and THANK YOU kiki_the_potata for helping me, kudos to kiki. See you soon guys :)))