15

You started walking away, the blood didn't stop though, it slowly made it's way down to the ground. Your only thought was

"Keep going.."

 You fell down on your knees in no time, applying pressure on your wounds, you started coughing. Your breath was fast, too fast, you had to calm down.

"Are you trying to run away from me now?" Dream laughed, looking at you.

Your body was laying on the grass, you tried to get up, you tried to get away.

He kneeled down, grabbing you by your hair, raising your head for you to look at him. Then, he whispered with a smirk:

"Pathetic.."

But then, he put on a serious face all of the sudden.

"Y/N.. I need you to trust me and pretend.. because the next days will be the worst days of your life, but I need you to trust me"

Steps were heard all of the sudden, it was Schlatt. You tried your best to move, to run, but your body reached its limit, it was exhausted. Even though you tried to fight, it was a struggle, besides that, Dream pushed your face back to the ground.

"I almost lost hope on our deal, Dream." Schlatt spoke, he was still drunk, but even in his suit with booze in his hands, he still knows what he is doing.

"She was a pain, I hope that you will keep your part of the deal" Dream looked at him.

"Where would the fun be then? Plus, this little rat has been annoying me too much, she's been getting on my nerves. Dream, we have a small change of plans, her execution will have to come  later than we thought.. There will soon be an election, we have to be candidates so we can get that piece of land, and make a living hell. I'll need some of your friends to join in." Schlatt laughed.

"You can't possibly do that. Even if you will win, hundreds of people will be against you." You mumbled in pain, soon coughing in more pain.

"Tell your little lover to shut the fuck up unless she wants me to take actions in my own hands." Schlatt looked down at your body, disgust could be heard, more or less. 

"Schlatt.. I'm not her lover, I'd never be with someone who's weak, pathetic, I just love to see her struggling in her own problems, I like to make her feel worse" He looked down at you.

Dream got up meanwhile Schlatt kneeled down, he looked at you, moving your hair from your face. Your eyes looked hopeless, your face was showing nothing but pain and betrayal.

"Tsk tsk Y/N, don't cry now, you'll soon find your end, like it or not." He laughed, getting up and dragging dream not more than 2 meters away from you.

Your breath was slowly getting back to normal, you still struggled to move, only one thought in your mind.. If you could reach your pocket, and grab your healing potion, then maybe you could have a chance to escape from both of them.

You thought for a second, you didn't know if you should actually do it. "Pretend..." You didn't understand. Pretend.. "Screw it " you told yourself. 

You tried to be as silent as possible, you felt like you would die right there. You grabbed it , and slowly pressed it to your lips. You felt someone heavily  pressing  on your back, grabbing you once again by your hair, he lifted your head and spine, grabbing the potion, forcefully pushing it down your throat.

"What are you doing Y/N?" Dream spoke to your ear softly. 

You were silent, there was no possible way where you could've said something with the liquid in your mouth. You swallowed it as fast as possible, a bittersweet taste left on your taste buds. Your body was healing, regaining some of the strength.

"You think that you can get away that easily? then be my guest, you have 10 seconds to get away" He said.

He got up and let go of your hair. Schaltt looked confused at the both of you. Dream started to count, your body was still in great pain, but maybe you had a chance to save L'manberg. Getting up, you had 7 more seconds. You started sprinting, trying not to fall back down. 5 Seconds remained and you were getting away from them, every step had more pain than before, but the wounds were closing . You saw freedom ahead of you, yeah, freedom. 

"3...2...1! And Dream started sprinting after you.

He was faster than you, he always was, but you wouldn't give up. You ran straight into a forest, going in different directions, you thought you lost him. Something didn't feel right, it was way too easy. You suspected something, and just when you thought of that, Dream appeared in front of you, You bumped into him, both of you falling away from each other. You tried to get up and run, again, but he apprehended you. 

"I thought I made myself clear when I said to pretend, You just caused yourself more problems." His tone was serious, was he worried for you? Impossible, he couldn't care less about you.. or maybe he was honest back there?

You tried to break free, you tried to move away from him, but he turned you around, grabbing your hands and pinning them on the ground.

"Don't you understand Y/n? I want you to be safe" His mask looked at you, he got closer. He wanted you to feel intimidated by him. 

"If you want me to be safe, let me go back to L'manberg, Dream."

A/N: HAHA HIII IM BACK FROM THE BREAK, HOLY SHIT, RECENTLY MY PHONE KEPT BLOWING UP WITH MESSAGES FROM YOU GUYS, THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, I LOVE YOU ALL <3 And thank you for motivating me to start writing again, I hope everyone is still interested in this story, and I hope you all are still curious about it, I hope I haven't done a mistake to ruin it , HAHA. Also, thank you Kiki for helping me, I'll be forever grateful. See you next chapter, vote and comment this chapter if you like it.

See you soon ;)