3

You've got out of the water, giving him a dead expression as each step of yours was showing more anger.

You stared at dream. You've made deals with him a long time ago, but he was as mad as you were.

" you son of a bitch.." You spit.

" Lets make a deal, YN" He said. Those words made you hide your axe and bring dreams sword, nightmare.

"I'm listening." your eyes were staring at the white bloody mask.

He stood there surprised before calming himself down.

" Were you looking for this, Dream?" you laughed.

He was clutching his fist now.

" Hear me out Y/N. Join us, You know that we have something that you could never get from them. We have pigstep, and you can get it back if you join us, that's all." he said, resting his hand.

You almost dropped nightmare as your face got angrier every second. Tommy stepped in.

" What? Don't tell me you are going to sell us! Don't go to that green bastard!" Tommy spoke, anger and fear was both showing on his face.

You were speechless until you've tried to come up with some words.

" What do you actually want, dream? I get it, I'm quite powerful but you don't want me. You need something from me." you said.

" Can't you see Y/N? I need you-,, He couldn't get the chance to finish his sentence, you were intrerupting him.

" Last time when you said that you sold me!" You screamed.

You've grabbed your axe and swung it towards dream, stumbling him on the ground.

" I'm done with your games dream. That crossed the line and even you know it. You sold me for what? say it you fucking bastard!" You stepped closer, letting your anger out.

Sapnap threw a  lit up TNT towards you and dream. It threw you back and you hit the ground. 

You couldn't move for a second, but that second was perfect for dream to get up, take his axe and walk slowly to you.

Your left arm was filled with bruises but you've managed to get up and you grabbed your axe. You were now facing the dream team.

" One more Chance Y/N, join us, it won't be that bad, plus you will get stuff in return, don't forget about pig step." Dream said.

" Yeah Y/N, you won't get attacked by anyone or locked up for your actions of stealing and griefing," Sapnap added.

" Think about it Y/N, once you come on our side, nothing can stop you" George grinned.

Silence was between all of you. Those sentences were repeated in your mind over and over.

" this is absurd" you thought. You couldn't help but laugh.

" Oh you bitches think that these reasons will get me on your side? You are so wrong then. It's fun to be chased, It's fun to betray people. It's fun to be a" villain" !" You've said.

A cocky smirk was on your face and your eyes were staring at them.

" Then don't come to us, begging when you are at your lowest. " Sapnap commented , madness on his face meanwhile dream left a small chuckle before leaving with his team outside of L'manberg.

You looked at the ones who slowly got out from the lake you just threw in.

You reached your hand to them, helping them to get out meanwhile they were cussing the hell out of the dream team.

"Maybe they won the fight.. But they'll lose the war" You said, your face was serious but small chuckles left your mouth.

" WHAT THE FUCKK " Tommy yelled meanwhile Tubbo was shocked at your confidence.

" So, will you help us defeat the dream team?" Wilbur said, his face was a bit worried.

" Depends, if you give me something back I might stick around.. I guess." as you said that, The people of L'manberg started cheering, but Wilbur knew that he couldn't give you anything so you could stay.

A/N: Trashy chapter I know I know. I was rushing, sorry. The next ones should be a bit better or the one sin the future, still new to writing these!jeez. Maybe changes will be made sooner or later, depends to be honest. If you want me to change anything I'll think about it, alright? :) <3